Tobin seat is on...

VA, forgot to ask how well can the cage behind you see your turning lights?
rock.gif

VA, forgot to ask how well can the cage behind you see your turning lights?
rock.gif
The signals are also in the red tail lights, but the initial set up with the "European clear lens covers" was a bad set up...my Dad was the first one to say "I can't see your brake lights", so we slapped the red covers on...

Putting the stock red lens over the Mototeck ones has increased visibility as well, according to those I ride with. The orange blinkers mounted further underneath show up fine for everyone...

I still use hand signals and if possible, stop along side the road and light a fire for smoke signals
laugh.gif
when I'm stopping or turning...you just can't do enough to show the cagers behind you what your intentions are...
blush.gif

Yeah, the Booo looks great, Michelle. Good idea with the black stitching on the seat, it works great on that bike. That must be the "non-glossy" black leather he uses, huh?? I can't wait for the delivery of my orange '03 so I can join the Tobin club too. Think I'll so glossy black on the seat leather to match the gloss of the tank bra.
By the way, I'm into the look/sound of the stock pipes too. You can't get better than the simplicity of those aluminum bazookas.

Lookin' Good!

Yeah, the Booo looks great, Michelle.  Good idea with the black stitching on the seat, it works great on that bike.  That must be the "non-glossy" black leather he uses, huh??  I can't wait for the delivery of my orange '03 so I can join the Tobin club too.  Think I'll so glossy black on the seat leather to match the gloss of the tank bra.
By the way, I'm into the look/sound of the stock pipes too.  You can't get better than the simplicity of those aluminum bazookas.

Lookin' Good!
Thanks Steven...

Most of the Tobins I've seen are the dull leather, black stitching, unless you have a colorful bike, which you will have with the '03 SE...

My stock pipes are exactly stock anymore...hubby drilled 'em out quite a bit and has an extra set that he's going to mod a bit further...I do like the looks of the stock pipes, but I like the louder pipes even more!
cool.gif

Cool!
beerchug.gif
Next pic I want to see is a worn out tire!
laugh.gif
I feel blastage from your general direction...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just payback for all the mileage ribbing I've received from you in the past.
biggrin.gif
I have no idea what you're talking about!  
laugh.gif
Imagine that.
laugh.gif
Yeah, hrmmm...selective memory?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Dayum VA, you've been holding out. Ceasar is looking good. But where did the matched inners come from...

Looks good.

Dayum VA, you've been holding out.  Ceasar is looking good.  But where did the matched inners come from...

Looks good.
Hey West Coaster!
biggrin.gif
How's life on the OTHER side?

Hubby was good to me for Christmas...he ordered the painted uppers from RaceReady, paid Tobin for the seat and bought me a Throttlemeister. I must have been a good girl!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hubby was good to me for Christmas...he ordered the painted uppers from RaceReady, paid Tobin for the seat and bought me a Throttlemeister.  I must have been a good girl!  
biggrin.gif
Va'B - sorry for jackin' your reply but...
Throttlemiesters rock. Saves the wrist all day long! Takes a little getting used to, but after a while you can set it with your pinky.
I got my inners from Willy and I haven't had any problems with them.....all I need now is a rear tobin for my wife.

Hubby was good to me for Christmas...he ordered the painted uppers from RaceReady, paid Tobin for the seat and bought me a Throttlemeister.  I must have been a good girl!  
biggrin.gif
Throttlemiesters rock.  Saves the wrist all day long!  Takes a little getting used to, but after a while you can set it with your pinky.
I got my inners from Willy and I haven't had any problems with them.....all I need now is a rear tobin for my wife.
Glad to hear that! Truthfully, I'm nervous to use it because I've never used it before...Tom (Postal) had one on his Busa and said it wouldn't be a problem...

I'm ready to install it! Going to need the hubby to help me with that installation...thanks for the encouragement!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Throttlemiesters rock.  Saves the wrist all day long!  Takes a little getting used to, but after a while you can set it with your pinky.
Glad to hear that!  Truthfully, I'm nervous to use it because I've never used it before...Tom (Postal) had one on his Busa and said it wouldn't be a problem...

I'm ready to install it!  Going to need the hubby to help me with that installation...thanks for the encouragement!  
smile.gif
They are heavier than most custome bar ends, so they dampen out some vibration...but they are easy to use and simply hold tension on the grip sleeve....bottom line is even with it set, you can still drop the throttle, it just won't spring on its own. Also, setting it up can be alittle dicey, might take a few tries to get the spacers right.....
I took model paint and covered the red stripe with blue, your's would look tight with silver or metalic gray.

Sweet ride!

Back