Tobin seat is on...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
My hubby bought me a Tobin seat for Christmas. After holding on to my stock seat for as long as possible while enjoying unseasonably warm January weather, I turned it over to Tobin...

I shipped it on a Saturday, and had it the very next Thursday! The guy is fast...
cool.gif

I love the looks of it; it's going to take some time to adjust my riding with it on...the Busa's already been lowered, and now I've dropped another 1-2 inches with a cut seat. It almost feels like a different bike...

cropped_tobin1.JPG

Freebie shot...my favorite view of the Busa...AND that's still the stock tire! 8300 miles or so...time for a new one...
wink.gif

fav_view.JPG

Other side...you'd think we'd get tired of looking at 'em, wouldn't you?
laugh.gif

cropped_tobin4.JPG

Bike looks really good Michelle...
bowdown.gif
Two questions though: 1) Who painted your inners? 2) Does Caesar have an exhaust in his future?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Wow! Lowered, painted inners and a rider Tobin seat. Time for another bike show! Looking good, Michelle. In addition to Brian's 2 questions, here's a third: Are you never going to transport a passenger and need a passenger Tobin seats?

Caesar HAD Vance & Hines, but I didn't like the way they fit AND found after the fact that the ones my dealer ordered weren't even available for the '03...I'd like to buy some other cans, but it's not in my immediate future...

I'm one of the few that don't mind the stock cans...they've been drilled out some for a louder growl, but that's about it...

The uppers were done by RaceReady...I'm quite happy with 'em thus far...
smile.gif

Wow!  Lowered, painted inners and a rider Tobin seat.  Time for another bike show!  Looking good, Michelle.  In addition to Brian's 2 questions, here's a third:  Are you never going to transport a passenger and need a passenger Tobin seats?
Thanks BigBS...
biggrin.gif
I'm thinking I'll do the show again this Spring...we'll see...

And, yes...I'm sure I'll tote my sons around when they're older...I didn't get the passenger Tobin seat done just yet because that's so far off (they're only 2 and 4)...I probably will go ahead and order one within the year, just to make sure I get it done...
smile.gif

Uh VA, who's busa is it? Just noticed the stitching. Now we know who's Busa it really is! LOL!:;):Seriously, the bike looks great! Tobin seats,Oh yeah!!!!

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108048474 -->

Looks good Michelle, I'm at work and the pics are a little distorted.  What kind of undertail is that?  Lookin good.
Probably not your PC...my digi camera's been taking a dive for a while now...

It's a Mototeck, but with the red lens covers (stock are clear), then the stock light cover put back over it because the hubby thought it would look good...
cool.gif

Uh VA, who's busa is it? Just noticed the stitching. Now we know who's Busa it really is! LOL!:;):Seriously, the bike looks great! Tobin seats,Oh yeah!!!!
Caesar is the name of my bike...named after my 225 lb St. Bernard I had growing up...used to ride him, he was huge, etc...that's pretty much how my Busa feels, so that's what I named him!
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Back