Tobin seat is on...

Looks great. I really like the painted inners and undertail. Mototeck is the brand? I will have to check that one out. Seat looks good too. Great job on Caesar!

Bike is looking sweet vaBusa keep up the go work.
beerchug.gif

Very nice! I love the matching inners, and now the Tobin... Caesar just might win the beauty competition at the Spring ride.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|warbrown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108089221 -->

Sheese someones been busy... Very nice, Caesers really coming around. Two thumbs up.
wink.gif

Thanks everyone...I'm having a blast playing with this thing!  And it's all my husband's fault.  I send him pics of things I like, links to sites that have this and that, and he files it away, then springs 'em all on me for Christmas!  
cool.gif

The Throttlemeister I have is brushed aluminum, I think, so the bar ends will no longer be black...new grips perhaps?

Something my hubby's pushing me to do is to get the frame painted to keep the paint lines moving from side fairings to tank and tail section...got a quote of $100 to do the job...I'm still thinking about it...

AND, I've got some more ideas...some I haven't seen on here with stock paint...can't tell ya!  
biggrin.gif

For those interested...Mototeck

where can i get my inners done, i thihnk this adds a finished look to the bike.
<--fairly new to the board.

Be careful with the ThrottleMeister bar ends. I've had them on for the last 12,000 and they really wear at your return throttle cable.

Wow Vabusa!! I haven't seen pics of your bike for quite some time now....really looks awesome! You've done a great job selecting your mods and your new tobin seat looks fantastic...that's my next endeavor probably in the springtime.

Keep up the good work....Any idea what kind of tires your thinking of getting?

Ceasar is lookin real good Va
beerchug.gif

Nice set of mods you have chosen, the whole package works together nicely
smile.gif

Keep up the good work!

Damn, might have to go for those painted inners myself, yours do look really nice
biggrin.gif

Wow Vabusa!! I haven't seen pics of your bike for quite some time now....really looks awesome! You've done a great job selecting your mods and your new tobin seat looks fantastic...that's my next endeavor probably in the springtime.

Keep up the good work....Any idea what kind of tires your thinking of getting?
Thanks guys...I'm loving that bike more and more every day.  Find myself just looking at it and wondering what to do next  
cool.gif

It's nothing compared to others on this site though...
bowdown.gif

I've been leaning on my good buddy DJ (sageronin) for some tire info...he keeps mentioning Pirelli Diablos, so I might try 'em...he thinks I'll become a more aggressive rider this year!  
laugh.gif

Back