Hahn racecraft

StrtRac3r

Registered
Not sure what the members already running boost think about hahn. But they are running a 15% off deal on full kits right now. Wish it was tax time because I would be waiting for the mailman like Christmas time right now.

I've got an older Hahn stage 1 with full micron pipe - and can't get enough for it. I've got a great deal from Power House at the time. It was just one time deal though.

Not sure what the members already running boost think about hahn. But they are running a 15% off deal on full kits right now. Wish it was tax time because I would be waiting for the mailman like Christmas time right now.

Not a fan, however you can go with a top of the line Rcc kit for just a little bit more. And lucky for you, we are offering a turbo kit lay away program. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Not a fan, however you can go with a top of the line Rcc kit for just a little bit more. And lucky for you, we are offering a turbo kit lay away program. Shoot me a pm if interested.

I may have to a bit later. I really want a kit one of these days. Do you offer that all the time?

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES has been building and tuning turbo bikes for 35 years; we are a Hahn, Velocity, Mr. Turbo and RCC dealer. We have seen it all, done it all. Our best kit - and best selling turbo systems - are the RCC kits. There are several good reasons for this, but let me comment on Hahn turbo systems:

For a long time they were a good Stage One kit for stock motors at a good price, with some negatives, namely: their mild-steel headpipe is a POS that will crack severely after about a year of use. If you are lucky, it won't drop the turbo on the ground while you are riding (crashing) the bike. The exhaust note gets very loud all of a sudden and you know something bad happened. Also, the Super 16G Mitsubishi turbo with the internal ("flapper style") wastegate will spool quickly and put a smile on your face until it "spikes" and sends your boost over 10 psi, usually resulting in melted pistons. BIG NOTE HERE: STAY AWAY FROM THEIR GEN 2 SYSTEMS, THEY GO TO 8 PSI BOOST WHICH IS INSTANT DEATH FOR A GEN 2 STOCK MOTOR. Fit and finish is poor, and God forbid you need to call them for any tech assistance or replacement parts: they DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE. Even as a dealer, I have had to email them and wait three days (at least) for an answer I needed yesterday. I would stay away from Hahn, you get what you pay for.

RCC turbos - as everybody knows - has the only turbo system in the world that is warrantied for TWO YEARS. Richard at RCC is ALWAYS available, I am always available at POWERHOUSE, and I am sure that ROB at Boosted Cycles is always available and ready to take your questions and calls. POWERHOUSE gives all org members a discount on RCC systems, we are their #1 dealer in the USA. Do yourself a favor - I don't think you would buy your best girl a fake diamond - put the best turbo system available on your bike, you will have the backing of at least three great turbo gurus and dealers and no regrets.:laugh:

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES has been building and tuning turbo bikes for 35 years; we are a Hahn, Velocity, Mr. Turbo and RCC dealer. We have seen it all, done it all. Our best kit - and best selling turbo systems - are the RCC kits. There are several good reasons for this, but let me comment on Hahn turbo systems:

For a long time they were a good Stage One kit for stock motors at a good price, with some negatives, namely: their mild-steel headpipe is a POS that will crack severely after about a year of use. If you are lucky, it won't drop the turbo on the ground while you are riding (crashing) the bike. The exhaust note gets very loud all of a sudden and you know something bad happened. Also, the Super 16G Mitsubishi turbo with the internal ("flapper style") wastegate will spool quickly and put a smile on your face until it "spikes" and sends your boost over 10 psi, usually resulting in melted pistons. BIG NOTE HERE: STAY AWAY FROM THEIR GEN 2 SYSTEMS, THEY GO TO 8 PSI BOOST WHICH IS INSTANT DEATH FOR A GEN 2 STOCK MOTOR. Fit and finish is poor, and God forbid you need to call them for any tech assistance or replacement parts: they DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE. Even as a dealer, I have had to email them and wait three days (at least) for an answer I needed yesterday. I would stay away from Hahn, you get what you pay for.

RCC turbos - as everybody knows - has the only turbo system in the world that is warrantied for TWO YEARS. Richard at RCC is ALWAYS available, I am always available at POWERHOUSE, and I am sure that ROB at Boosted Cycles is always available and ready to take your questions and calls. POWERHOUSE gives all org members a discount on RCC systems, we are their #1 dealer in the USA. Do yourself a favor - I don't think you would buy your best girl a fake diamond - put the best turbo system available on your bike, you will have the backing of at least three great turbo gurus and dealers and no regrets.:laugh:

I appreciate all that input. As I was searching around I did run across your gen 2 build and read the whole thing. Was curious if you'd post. Mainly posted in case anyone was interested. I had done some looking, but a turbo is still a bit of a ways off for me. Even though I want one now lol.

FWIW, whatever kit you buy just make sure the turbo has an external wastegate. My old Hahn kit did not and would hit 10lbs of boost on a 6lbs setting because it could not vent correctly.

Back