Early Christmas!

IL_BusaBoy

Donating Member
Registered
Today has officially felt like Christmas for me. Got home from NY tonight and saw that my new toys have come. I got my Gen3 with pair block offs and my PCIIIr. Can't wait to put them all on, hopefully tomorrow, but definitely on Saturday. Any suggestions on this install would be helpful. Looking over the instructions, I don't think it will be difficult, but just wanted to ask anyway. Thanks all.

take your time and do it right and all will be well
biggrin.gif

Only thing I can think of right off hand is that while removing stock exhaust and adding the new one, it seems to go a lot easier if you remove the front wheel. When I put my full exhaust on earlier this year it helped out a lot because you have plenty of room to work. Just my .02.

Congrats! Had my Christmas ealier this summer when I got my full Evo system, PCIIIusb, and BDE block off plates on the same day. So I know how you feel. Take your time and install it right the first time.

Rock on!
egitarre77.gif

Hey did you get everything installed?

I tried my best. I got up Saturday morning later than expected and at least got the airbox mod done, had to leave early to go and spend time with my son. Oh well, family comes first. Will do a little bit each night this week. No big hurry, weather isn't that nice anyway.

come on it was alright to day but it does take some time especially if your luck was anything like mine 8 straight hrs. Let us know when you finish and maybe we can go ride together

Back