Gods plan for me on Christmas Eve

Excellent Christmas story, man. My job tends to make me think that the world has gone to crap. Things like this always remind me that there's a LOT of good folks still out there.
wink.gif

Wonderful story, Candybusa.   There's so much stinkin' greed around (where I'm from, at least) .   Its a rarity to see anyone helping anyone else without looking for a tax write-off or bragging about it (I'm not saying you are!!!
laugh.gif
).   I know many people who spout to the world how they have contributed to some worthy cause, indirectly implying that they are saints when in fact they are absolute pigs.  

God bless you Candybusa  
smile.gif

I appreciate all the comments here. I guess it just blew me away how everything that day led up to us going there that evening even though we were late so what happened could happen. 7 years ago, I was in that same position without the health issues but was dealing with the fact that my Mom was dying of cancer. I had nothing so to speak but i did have faith for the most part. Maybe thats why it hit me so hard just because I had been there. I could imagine how he felt inside. I WAS USED BY GOD! What an awesome feeling
jump9.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is truly amazing, we never know how or when the Lord will choose us to step up, but He is always right on time. May He bless you and your family.

We should all realize tha Christmas is everyday. Everyday I go to work and come hometo my wife, my house and my dog. Everytime I got out on the bike and make it back home safely. I realize more and more each day that the things we take for granted are major issues in someone else's life. Sometimes we go on and on aout riding and bike modifications when some people have no transportation period.

I won't get on a soapbox, but let's all be thankful this holiday season and remember to reach out to someone in need.

Wonderful Pat! That is such a blessing!

He works in great and mysterious ways, huh?

I love it!

God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things. If we all took the time to look around us there are people that come into our lives everyday that are hurting and need some one maybe just to talk to. If we slow down and ask God to show us His will and work through us, He will perform a great work in your life which in turn can touch so many others.

Not a sermin just a thought
idea.gif

Back