Busa Bash lll

Went to see Paul yesterday....but talked with his wife instead. Paul has been in a great deal of pain in recent days and hasn't been up for much company. Yesterday they removed the drainage tube from his left lung. His wife told me that they opened up the incision where they took his spleen out. Literally right in front of her and it was about all she could bare. Paul has a major infection going on in that area and they was cleaning it out. I asked if they had put him on any antibotics and she said no at this time...needless to say she is very upset and frustrated with all. Paul was suppose to went home yesterday, but it looks like he may be here longer. Pray for them and that he will recover from this infection.

Hope Paul starts feeling better soon. Thoughts and prayers are with him. Sorry, but somehow I missed this post earlier.
sad.gif

How'd I miss this thread? I knew he went down...just didn't know anyone from the board went to see him...

Please let Paul know that all we care about is that he's okay...it can and will happen to others on here, and the best we hope for is that the rider is okay; absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about...Busas can be fixed or replaced...friends can not...

Heal fast Paul! We're all just glad you're okay...let us know if we can do anything...
smile.gif

Talked to her earlier today, they are going to check the incision to determine the depth of the infection. If it turns out to be superficial he gets to come home.

Back