To manassas cruise in

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday I finally got to meet a few of the board members. It was great. Paul met me in Woodbridge (Veteran Park) where I was having that graduation cookout for my boys. He pulled up on this orange busa. Looked very nice. After eating a little we decided to ride out to Manassas to the Burger King to meet Postal, Sageronin, Hydrabusa, and Warbrown. There was another cat there on 1000. Sorry I did not get his name. On the way to Manassas, Paul took this back road out of Woodbridge. This thing and twisties for days. I have lived in Woodbridge for 10 years and have never seen this road. (I now have a spot to practice the turns) We got on 234 and road a bit. At one of the stop lights Paul decided to air out his busa. He hit it and vanished. I was beside a tricked out Civic he looked at me and I at him with this DAMMMMMNNN expression on our face. At that time I said to myself, self lets bust up the Civic like Paul had just done to everyone around. So I let loose, blew the Civic, but couldn't catch Paul. Well, I caught him stoppped at the other light!!!! Very cool the busa still impresses me (to watch and ride) Anyway I had a very good time hanging with Paul and his lady. Tom, Warren, DJ, and Jeff came out to the Burger King to meet and greet. Very very nice folks. Attached is a couple of pics.

Paul's Busa at the park

meetngreet3.jpg

Standing left to right:
Paul (GMBusa, dude on the 1000, Darryl (BassCrazy), Jeff (Hydrabusa, Tom (Postal)

meetngreet1.jpg

It was great to see everyone there. I had a great time, it was good to meet you Darryl. Great food at the Darryl's BBQ, though the bbq beans came back to haunt me later.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, Darryl thanks for the pics...we haven't talk much, but we will next time when I get there...
Is that a every saturday thing? or once in awhile thing?
rock.gif

It was great to see everyone there. I had a great time, it was good to meet you Darryl. Great food at the Darryl's BBQ, though the bbq beans came back to haunt me later.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, I'm still having major issues with the beans. They have declared war on me and my home!!! Wife is not happy at all

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The regular cruise at BK is every Saturday night, but people gather there all weekend.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Always a good time when you meet up with others out on the bikes....
Thanks for sharing.

Back