Waiting for mr brown truck sucks

godspeed01

Registered
Sitting here looking out the window. Every school bus sound tricks me. i just got home from work wired on coffee and red bull. going to be a long day waiting on my goodies to get hereee!! Makes mes feel like a kid on christmas morning everytime i order parts

Yeah... I know the feeling.. i am waiting on my exhaust too.. should be here tomorrow..

i can't wait until i'm able to wait for the brown truck to arrive with my goodies. being over here and having APO shipping stuff can take anywhere from a week to three months :(

It's unfortunate you guys don't have a shop local that sells AM goodies & that is competitive with online shopping.
We have one that works with you on prices, brings real people together and has assembled quite a cast of characters. I have known and learned to trust these folks for 15 years now, it's like part of my family. So much so, the owner has invited me to join him and his wife as their guest for the inaugural MotoGP race in Austin, TX. @ the Circuit of the Americas. How cool is that?:cheerleader::cheerleader: Mind you it has nothing to do with the fact that I style them out @ the restaurant with multiple courses of yummy goodness and perfect service....:whistle::laugh:
I'm all about saving cash, I'm also all about supporting local business and give them the opportunity to match and or(usually the case) beat prices on parts/equipment/tires/services.

My local dealer is a building that's been flooded out twice and sits on the corner of a construction yard, sometimes, they even have gloves in stock! :banghead:

I buy EVERYTHING online.

Yea we have nothing here that sells things i want grrr but on a good note living so close to frank at powerhouse anything i order from him gets to me next day if he has it in stock!!!

Only way I'd buy from my local dealership would be if I lived by Honda East Toledo. :rofl:

Only way I'd buy from my local dealership would be if I lived by Honda East Toledo. :rofl:

I must admit, it's pretty nice buying my stuff from myself. :laugh:

I hate when I have to use an outside source to get parts especially with this engine build :banghead:

is it there yet? :laugh:

I know what you mean. Waiting on stuff sucks i think the tracking is to make your day longer.. :whistle:

They are hereeee time to get to work!!!!

image-1411039864.jpg

image-1691147927.jpg

Back