My Brother's Hayabusa .

c10

Registered
Rarely seen, but came out today to drop by a early Christmas gift to me. Only 3333.4 miles when it arrived today. 2015 model he picked up 15 days before I bought my 2014 bird.

DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0318.JPG

DSC_0319.JPG

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG

Pretty Sharp Busa :beerchug:

I used to have that Tank cover on my Busa. Bought it off eBay and I was expecting it to be cheap but that thing was pretty well made and looked good!!

Reactions: c10
VERY nice bike....are we fortunate enough to have the company of your brother on this forum?

Yes he is here but rarely post's, and probably has not visited site in 6 months.
He's a busy guy.

It has been a bit since I sat on his bike.
The weight difference between his, and mine is night and day in comparison.
That is definately pretty awesome. You know you have truly kicked some weight saving ass when you can physically feel the difference.

Very nice looking bike too. I especially like the chick panty decal on the side :lol:

Reactions: c10
That is definately pretty awesome. You know you have truly kicked some weight saving ass when you can physically feel the difference.

Very nice looking bike too. I especially like the chick panty decal on the side :lol:
My wife commented on that ;)
She did like his Corbin fender eliminater though.

Now on laptop so much easier to reply than my tiny Sony smartphone.

His bike is still using a heavy battery , stock header , added T Rex racing rear axle blocks sliders ( heavy ) .
His current mods are Heli bars , Zero Gravity double bubble screen , ECU flash by Rob @ boosted cycle performance , Yosh Titanium skin RS3 slip ons , Mirror extenders with a gopro mount , Corbin fender kit , Sato Racing tank pins , and shift arm by Sato . Buell pegs , Suzuki Gel seat , and his Bagster . OEM tires were removed @ 2000 miles for Michelin's PR4 out back , and Power up front . The stock chain took a dump very early so we put a D.I.D. chain on . It made a huge difference how the bike rolled from brand new . He is thinking about lowering it a inch or 2 for looks . He stands 6' 2 " long legs , and flat foots the bird already .

Adopted is he?? :rolleyes:
More like he adopted me :) About ten years ago a forum friend saw my ZX11D go up for sale . He told Chuck about it . Later we met to discuss the sale of it , and it was gone . I was sad to lose my ZX , and said if you ever need work on it call me . About 6 months later I got a call . Chuck had surgery , and the ZX sat gumming up the carbs . I came over , and cleaned / rebuilt them in an afternoon with our mutual forum friend present( his long time school friend ) . After that Chuck , and I became real close friends either can count on in a phone call . What my brother does not like about my phone calls though is hey go to this web site, and check out this cool motorcycle part ! :)
A ZX11D , ZZR1200 , Hayabusa later . I need to call him later , and nag him to come say hello over here .

Now on laptop so much easier to reply than my tiny Sony smartphone.

His bike is still using a heavy battery , stock header , added T Rex racing rear axle blocks sliders ( heavy ) .
His current mods are Heli bars , Zero Gravity double bubble screen , ECU flash by Rob @ boosted cycle performance , Yosh Titanium skin RS3 slip ons , Mirror extenders with a gopro mount , Corbin fender kit , Sato Racing tank pins , and shift arm by Sato . Buell pegs , Suzuki Gel seat , and his Bagster . OEM tires were removed @ 2000 miles for Michelin's PR4 out back , and Power up front . The stock chain took a dump very early so we put a D.I.D. chain on . It made a huge difference how the bike rolled from brand new . He is thinking about lowering it a inch or 2 for looks . He stands 6' 2 " long legs , and flat foots the bird already .

Hello All!

This is the Brother... :)
I did replace the battery with a Shorai, I have the I-SHOC group buy of two tone ASV Levers.... which also lead me to install a dealer mode diagnostic switch under the seat due to some clutch switch issues with the lever installations. But all is good now.

Hello All!

This is the Brother... :)
I did replace the battery with a Shorai, I have the I-SHOC group buy of two tone ASV Levers.... which also lead me to install a dealer mode diagnostic switch under the seat due to some clutch switch issues with the lever installations. But all is good now.
Hello, you have an awesome brother...I think it would be a real treat to have a brother with a Busa, mine is a Beemer guy but is also awesome.

Great looking bike by the way.

Very nice. Black exhaust would look good on it too.
I thought about that direction in moving away from the stock configuration (Black exhaust as I HATE chrome and shiny poop) but the deal I got on those was simply too good to pass on. :) it was almost as good of a deal as I got with the EBAY find for my "Brand new in the Box" left side Muzzy exhaust for my ZX-11 I found. :) (somebody had it in their attic and sold it on Ebay)

Back