WOW did I just get surprized. Ladies,you'll love this.

She gave me a great deal on the HMF Hi-mount full system with carbon cans.
Great system, great looking, you'll get the HP out of it. Just wanted to go quieter. LOL

She also gave me a great offer for some Yoshi carbon slip-ons...oh the choices.

They gave me some great HP early on. A good first choice for a GenI Busa.

What are the odds ? A Busa, a Vette, and 60 years young ? Great to hear about your mis adventures and fond memories ! I am also 60 and still not really feeling it yet. Been riding since 71 starting on a 750 Honda 4. On my 2nd gen 1 busa and loving it. putting on a the 4-2-1 yosh soon... sold my Yosh cans today. Tickets ? oh... I have plenty of stories including running from the cops back in the 70s with both endings... getting away and getting caught.
Vettes ? on my 3rd, 4th, and 5th ZR-1 right now... Nothing better than 4 cams, 4 valves and all aluminum engine imho. My driver shown here with 120K on it. More chat later...past my bedtime... lol ! Its great to see age is just a number. Life is good when you ride !
http://www.96lt4.com/ZR1/rane91.html

Having a gal that's into Busas and cars is pretty cool! ....and one that has (had) HMF high mounts! :whistle:

Thanks for digging this one up :thumbsup:
I shall go visit her at a safe Covid Free distance. Heard thru the grape vine she may need a hand with one of her bikes...I'm in,don't have to bring my own tools...she has a good selection.
Rubb.

Back