WOW did I just get surprized. Ladies,you'll love this.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Live in a fairly small city. About 5-6 busa's total. Read an' ad for some busa parts on a local site.Give him a call.No offence ladies but its what is usually expected (Vabs can scold me later). So I ring up,a gal answers.I'm about to ask for 'The man of the house". Not nessecary,the gal is the parts owner. She's also about 60+ years old. Selling parts after years of trial and error. Bought her first one in 2000,still has it.Still has her Katana,and she just bought a 2008 Busa. awesome.Her 2000 sounds sweet,lots of aftermarket including carbon fiber wheels etc. She also collects 'Vette's,2 of those. What an awesome person to chat with. She says she can hardly wait for a Gen III to complete her set. Her set.??? This SELF-PROCLAIMED MOTORHEAD collects high performance toys like other Grannies collect china.:laugh:

I will be meeting up with her on Monday(I hope)she has an' HMF hi-mount full system with carbon cans I want.

Somebody PM me Monday morning and tell me not to forget my camera. I think it would be a blast to post up pics of this Busa ridin' five foot four inch Grandmother.

Maybe she has a Grand-daughter that wants to go for a ride. Ahhhh,nevermind,I'm so excited right now about new exhaust I forgot I was married.

Rubbah:watching:House Mouse

Life is good.:thumbsup:

RSD.

suzuki-hayabusa-wallpaper-1024x640.jpg

Sounds like the potential for a "Dear Penthouse" letter :)

Damb sexy car,damb sexy guy in the background too.

She's done some cool upgrades to vette's,just like her Busa's.

RSD.

bb5.jpg

Last one.... Do you guys know any other grandma's who find it nessecary to cut a hole in their windscreen to install a radar detector?

She gave me a great deal on the HMF Hi-mount full system with carbon cans. :cheerleader:

She also gave me a great offer for some Yoshi carbon slip-ons...oh the choices. :laugh:

RSD.

bb4.jpg

Back