Ladies & low cut tops

4794-19-pointlesswithoutpics.jpg

4794-19-pointlesswithoutpics.jpg

:worthless:

j/k

As most above mentioned, compromise, and also around the house is fine but out in public or if ppl are over then they need to be a lil more covered. IMO

How low is to low? My wife and I have been in a debate about this a few times and she tells me I am the only man on the planet that does not like it.

I agree with you! - I don't want to see women walking around with their boobs out like they're in a French whorehouse.

Get some gym pants and go shopping with her. But don`t wear underware. See what she thinks.

IMO... i think it hanging out is too much... nice to look at but in the back of your mind is "who am i going to piss off if i look..."

I think it's interesting how modest we are in this country compared to Europe.
But according to studies done we're also more monogamous :laugh:
I guess it kinda goes back to the free love thing of the 60's.......do you want to flaunt your stuff, get the hormones worked up, and have sex with whomever whenever, or stick with one person? Human nature wants to have sex with anyone it wants, whenever it wants. If you want a solid, long-lasting relationship you have to control those urges, if not you don't. Kinda like swinging couples or perpetual singles, its really all about what you want. Its a fine line between flaunting the goods and getting the rush of the attention from others, and slipping into the next phase of having sex with them. The old sayings very true, you continually play with fire you're going to eventually get burned :whistle:
If you want a committed relationship you have to do the right things to keep it on track........otherwise it WILL derail. If you don't then you can play by different rules :laugh:

My opinion is if you have a daughter and she sees her mom wearing clothes like that then the daughter thinks its okay. So if you don't want your daughter running around with her puppies busting out and every little dude chasing them around then tell momma to cover em up! My wife is large in the chest department and she always wears tank tops under her shirts if they are to low. I have never said anything to her about it its just the way her mom raised her. Personally I like a classy lady in the street and a freak in the bed!

:dunno: If they showing I am looking, and if they are not showing I am looking and trying to picture them in my mind regardless.:laugh:

:laugh:
If my lady and I are with mutual friends and their spouse is letting them hang out it's uncomfortable to me. Out of one corner of my eye, I can see my girl hawkeyeing me to see if I look. Out of the corner of my other eye I can see my friend looking to see if I take notice. And directly in front of me, all I can see is boobies
:laugh:guess i'm not the only one:laugh:

i dont know for sure....how about some pics, and I'll let you know?

actually pics would help because "low" is subjective. the other factor is breast size as well because beyond usually "D" cups almost anything short of a turtle kneck can be called revealing or make people feel like the woman is showing them off. some women wear clothes that accentuate their features some women wear clothes that just dont frickin fit and some women because of their proportions have trouble finding clothes that fit properly so when they do its gonna be worn, doesnt matter what u think. if wearing certain clothes/styles makes her feel good and are appropriate for the setting then so be it. if youre not comfortable with it then as partners thats something the 2 of you have to work out.

We need to view the evidence to make an educated decision.

Ok I did not get any of the tops I am talking about but here is a dress she wares and I love this one on her. It is about as low cut as I will let it go before I say anything. In this case I think it was OK for what we were doing but the ones I was talking about when I first put this up is a LOT more reveling. Sorry it's the only one I got :laugh: Here is the pic

DSC_0477.jpg

The picture you posted looks perfectly appropriate, especially in that setting. Which makes me think it does have a lot to do with the setting. So, something that might expose a bit more could be appropriate, depending on the setting, and depending on whether or not you are out with friends.

I think if a woman is completely comfortable wearing tops like that, it shows and it can be carried off tastefully. I work with a gal that has a great body, never seems shy about showing off her assets, but she'll wear tops that show too much and she spends all day holding her girls in, adjusting her bra and covering her chest when talking to others...if you've got to do that, it's probably a good idea to not wear tops like that to work. She gets so irritated when guys hang around her desk, but what does she expect when she's forever falling out of her tops :laugh:

I think if a woman is completely comfortable wearing tops like that, it shows and it can be carried off tastefully. I work with a gal that has a great body, never seems shy about showing off her assets, but she'll wear tops that show too much and she spends all day holding her girls in, adjusting her bra and covering her chest when talking to others...if you've got to do that, it's probably a good idea to not wear tops like that to work. She gets so irritated when guys hang around her desk, but what does she expect when she's forever falling out of her tops :laugh:
Can you show us? Please share a phone number as well.:laugh:

Back