Ladies & low cut tops

mr8ball

Registered
How low is to low? My wife and I have been in a debate about this a few times and she tells me I am the only man on the planet that does not like it. For me it's ok to show some cleavage but to have them look like they fall out every time you bend over is just to much. When around friends and their wives it makes me feel funny because I feel the other wives do not like it to have their husband glancing over to try to get a peak. Am I the only one that feels this way? I often wonder how my wife would feel if a lady sit down across from me with what she had hanging or about to fall out of her top. Now my wife and I are Christians and I know she means no harm or feels she is not doing anything wrong. She does not ware these tops much but she just got 2 new ones in the mail today and when she tried the on and ask me what I thought. I told her that I thought they were to low cut and I did not like them. I could tell it upset her and she said she was not going to send them back and that she was not going to ware them. I never try to tell her what she can or cannot ware but I will speak my peace when it comes to this. My wife always tells me that her late husband always told her if you got it show it. So what do you guys think? How do the ladies feel about other women with low tops around your man?

I wouldn't like it that much if it was my wife, but I wouldn't care about other woman doing it. In most cases I would probably encourage it:whistle: I think I will have to side with you on this one.

If my lady and I are with mutual friends and their spouse is letting them hang out it's uncomfortable to me. Out of one corner of my eye, I can see my girl hawkeyeing me to see if I look. Out of the corner of my other eye I can see my friend looking to see if I take notice. And directly in front of me, all I can see is boobies

just depends where your at...i wouldn't like her wearing something low at church...around the house or at walmart I'm ok....you usually wanna say you like stuff to your girl even if you don't....gets you out of her being moody for the day.

Yeah I agree with you some is good but when you can almost see nipples that's too much. Of its just around your house that would be OK bit out in public it would be a no for me.

i dont know for sure....how about some pics, and I'll let you know?

j/k, my wife and I are the same way, if you have to keep scooping them in, too much.....

All depends on the setting and outfit. There is a time and place for everything. That being said, that are just breasts.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I think you are out of your mind! What man would discuss an issue like this with his wife? ??? Boobs are some of God's finest work, far be it from me not to worship his work? I told my wife is a good pair passes me by and I don't cut my eyes over then you got some life insurance coming to ya!

How low is to low? My wife and I have been in a debate about this a few times and she tells me I am the only man on the planet that does not like it. For me it's ok to show some cleavage but to have them look like they fall out every time you bend over is just to much. When around friends and their wives it makes me feel funny because I feel the other wives do not like it to have their husband glancing over to try to get a peak. Am I the only one that feels this way? I often wonder how my wife would feel if a lady sit down across from me with what she had hanging or about to fall out of her top. Now my wife and I are Christians and I know she means no harm or feels she is not doing anything wrong. She does not ware these tops much but she just got 2 new ones in the mail today and when she tried the on and ask me what I thought. I told her that I thought they were to low cut and I did not like them. I could tell it upset her and she said she was not going to send them back and that she was not going to ware them. I never try to tell her what she can or cannot ware but I will speak my peace when it comes to this. My wife always tells me that her late husband always told her if you got it show it. So what do you guys think? How do the ladies feel about other women with low tops around your man?
I think when a wife wears extremely skimpy outfits they are looking for attention from all the guys around, and I think it also says the wife's needing more than just the attention of her husband. In my experience all the wives of my friends that have dressed like that ended up cheating. When you're "christian" wife tells you you're the only man on the planet that doesn't like her showing off the goods to the world, I think you should be concerned. Thats not only insulting to you, its a warning sign you need to pay attention to.........christian wife or not.
And my wife says that when a married women dresses like that, they give the impression they're a hussy, and looking for the next affair............thats my ladies opinion :dunno:

Doesn't bother me one bit. I enjoy looking at my wife and she knows it. But she also knows I will look at other lady's. That's how it is. She will even do me the honors of pointing them out on occasion. But I know where she sleeps at night and she knows where I sleep at night. I also know others look at my wife. She is an attractive lady it's going to happen no matter what. So i came to terms with it long ago I will admit though that not all folks are like us so we try not to judge.

You must see this every day in your job
e11204.gif
:laugh:

Compromise and Respect.

We all know what life is about. At the end of the day, if your not ok in your relationship, something has to give. Your happiness is first, always.

In my relationship we both like to look, not touch. We both try really hard to be respectful of the other...some days are much easier than others. We both understand that we are human, and everyday, we choose to be a couple, making mistakes, laughing and loving, and always making the best of it.

It really boils down to the simple fact that, NO ONE ELSES OPINION MATTERS in your relationship with her! You two choose to talk and work everyday on issues between you, and that's all that matters. There is no one outside of you and her that TRULY understands your relationship, and no one else ever will.

Remember, when you don't know, you have Faith.

Compromise and Respect.

Compromise on the tops, have her wear them around the house when it is just you two, but not out in public. Tell her you do not mind her wearing the tops, but you want to keep her to yourself. You just have to make her feel like you are not trying to control her, but she still looks great without the low cut tops. Get some pictures off the internet together of what you feel she looks like when she is showing too much and show them to her. Seeing it for herself may provide a new outlook on the subject.

If not, then you are just going to have to deal with it.

Women like to feel sexy and there confidence level is how far they go with it. I am not a jelous guy and if I am out with a woman and other guys arent looking at her then I have to wonder if I am wearing beer goggles. I take it as a compliment if I see another man look at my woman. Its a whole different story if they disrepect her by cat calling or attempt to touch.
Now as others stated, time and place for everything. leave the see thrus at home during the family turkey day dinner.

its all good,
i take someone checking out my girl as a compliment...
if she's comfortable, so am i...
just remember the rules: look but dont touch... or i breaky u fingers

It's all in personal preferance. If you don't want her wearing revealing clothes she should respect that hopefully.

I personally would not mind. I agree with busabeast above. It's a compliment as long as they do not touch or approach in certain manners...

Eyes will always wander, I know mine do. It is what thoughts accompany those wandering eyes is what makes it right or wrong. I know I love admiring the female body, as it is a beautiful creation, but I don't think about sexually defiling every good looking woman I see :laugh:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Forum Runner

Back