Ladies & low cut tops

understanding thats not the top(s) in question, it doesnt seem to me that she would buy and wear something offensive or trashy. Just be proud to have her on your arm.

My .02 cents..

It is not unlikely in this type of situation that the woman is looking for some kind of attention...and MOST of the times it's from the Hubby except most of them don't realize it. ME I would say, "try them on oh wow they make you look soooo hot" beyond that I would encourage subjectively, reafirm when necessary and suggest moderation when called for. I would however, never detract from something that makes a woman look sexy because self esteem is a bigger issue for women than men, and something we will never truely understand.

My ex had a kickin body, wore appropriate clothes and women hated on her cause she still was smokin:laugh:and sometimes I told her just flaunt it let other people hate all they want:laugh:

The "key" here...always be on the look out for what SHE needs or wants as a woman, it's hard for us to instinctively flip the switch and look at things objectively or differently rather than we are used to, but it's one of those things kepy for a healthy relationship. Tell her she's gorgeous, sexy, classy, warm and that you love her all the time...and then tell her to flas h you the puppys:laugh:

you sir have a beautiful wife, period. what she's wearing is conservative and, if i may, sexy looking. i agree with you, anything further revealing than that is a no no.

Cheesecake...MMMMmmmm :laugh:

You look like a happy guy btw. Also where was that pic taken?
Thanks, We are very happy and the pic was taken in Maui on our honey moon. Also I love her in this dress. One of my fav. My wife is a very classy lady and always dressed very nice. (I love that about her) Believe me the dress she has on in the pic seems like a Tee Shirt compared to the two tops I was talking about when I ask this question. We have no issues in our marriage but every now and then this will come up so I thought I would see if I was the only one that felt this way. Thanks for all the imput

I don't have this problem; my wife is a fairly demure woman (jeans instead of a skirt) - sometimes I wish she wasn't as conservative as she is. She is very attractive and she gets a lot of attention anyway, but I know she's uncomfortable with it and not looking for attention so I ignore it and i'm flattered by it. Why she's with me in the first place is still a mystery to me anyway so I try not to ask too many questions. She also knows if some woman goes by with it all hanging out that I'm GONNA look as it's an involuntary reaction - it's when I look away that she's watching for....

I'm not sure this is something I'd expend a lot out of the 'good will bank account' for. As long as she's coming home with you, it's not really an issue. If other wives have a problem with it, let them deal with it woman to woman, as no good can come of you making an issue of this. You can express that it makes you a little uncomfortable at times, but that's about it, and then give her a chance to make an adjustment if she chooses. I'd assume that you wife just wants to feel attractive and this is how she does it, and if she can do it while not going all out - don't make an issue. Don't pet the sweaty stuff, and don't sweat the petty stuff...

This weekend at Barber, there were two women who went way over the top. Yes, that had really good bodies that they'd obviously put a lot of gym time into, but they dressed like retired strippers holding onto their past a little too hard - while it was worth checking out, that was about it. They were waaaay past the line. I think their husbands liked it, so don't put it out there if you don't want to get looked at.

I agree with you. And I also agree with the others who say a woman wears very revealing tops in public just to get attention. I don't appreciate it when we have a get together and some of our friends wives come over with a top that is about to burst or they look like they are going to fall out at any given moment. and if it is a family function " WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN"

Double edge sword. Let her be who she wants to be. Wouldn't you rather her happy then not? If you got complete trust in her... What's the problem?

Dating a lady that has large boobs. She admitted to wearing low cut tops to show them off. I mentioned this thread and she asked if I liked low cut blouses. If i would mind if she wore them? I said, only around me.

Dating a lady that has large boobs. She admitted to wearing low cut tops to show them off. I mentioned this thread and she asked if I liked low cut blouses. If i would mind if she wore them? I said, only around me.

Pics or I ain't believing it.

And one more thing....
:worthless:

Compromise and Respect .

We all know what life is about .

At the end of the day ,
if you are not
OK
in your relationship ,
something has to give .

:D

Your happiness is first , always .

In my relationship we both like to look , not touch . We both try really hard to be respectful of the other . . . Some days are much easier than others . We both understand that we are human, and everyday, we choose to be a couple, making mistakes , laughing and loving, and always making the best of it .

It really boils down to the simple fact that , NO ONE ELSE OPINION MATTERS in your relationship with her ! You two choose to talk and work everyday on issues between you , and that's all that matters . There is no one outside of you and her that TRULY understands your relationship , and no one else ever will .

Remember , when you don't know , you have Faith .

Compromise and Respect .

:banana:
Irnoti
200.gif

Back