Worst time/way you have ever been broken up with?

The wife and I were coming home from a dinner out one night. I could tell something was bugging her and asked if she wanted to talk about anything. She said "No", she was OK, just thinking.. I said OK, no problem and left it alone.. It was about 5 more minutes into the ride home, and my loving little sweetheart said she had met a guy at the golf course (she had quit her job with my blessings to pursue a career as a professional golfer), and she say's she felt he was her true love, and was the whole reason for her existence... WOW.... What do you say ?? I was speechless for a moment, then laughed a little thinking it was a joke. Nope, she found her true love and it was for real. She say's she is going to start dating him, and is that OK ?? WTF ?? You are asking me if it is OK ?? F@ck me to tears, you gotta be kidding ??.... I took off my wedding ring while still driving, put it in her hand, and said "You should give him this to wear then"... She looked shocked, but said nothing. When we got home, I told her to pack her belongings and leave. It was the hardest thing to say, as I loved her, but I felt extremely betrayed.. She said she had nowhere to go. I said she should go to her true love, he should be very happy to have her all to himself with no interference from the husband.. Their "True Love" lasted about 2 weeks, then he decided that apparently the whole "Love" thing was a mistake for him...... Life is funny sometimes.....
omg

The wife and I were coming home from a dinner out one night. I could tell something was bugging her and asked if she wanted to talk about anything. She said "No", she was OK, just thinking.. I said OK, no problem and left it alone.. It was about 5 more minutes into the ride home, and my loving little sweetheart said she had met a guy at the golf course (she had quit her job with my blessings to pursue a career as a professional golfer), and she say's she felt he was her true love, and was the whole reason for her existence... WOW.... What do you say ?? I was speechless for a moment, then laughed a little thinking it was a joke. Nope, she found her true love and it was for real. She say's she is going to start dating him, and is that OK ?? WTF ?? You are asking me if it is OK ?? F@ck me to tears, you gotta be kidding ??.... I took off my wedding ring while still driving, put it in her hand, and said "You should give him this to wear then"... She looked shocked, but said nothing. When we got home, I told her to pack her belongings and leave. It was the hardest thing to say, as I loved her, but I felt extremely betrayed.. She said she had nowhere to go. I said she should go to her true love, he should be very happy to have her all to himself with no interference from the husband.. Their "True Love" lasted about 2 weeks, then he decided that apparently the whole "Love" thing was a mistake for him...... Life is funny sometimes.....
So what happened after that? Did she even dare trying to come back?

I had been dating this girl, Heather, for three years when i was in college. One weekend she told me she had a big test to study for that weekend so couldnt do anything. No big deal, its college, and I get that. I came to find out a couple weeks later that she had actually gone to Atlanta for the weekend with another guy and not bothered to tell me she was seeing someone else.

At this point, I guess i should have just ended things with her, but, I didnt. I nailed her sister, in HER bed at home. THEN, i confronted her about her cheating, but got to add on, "your sister was MUCH better in bed than you ever were." before I walked away.

On a somewhat sad note, he dumped her like 3 weeks later, and she never married. She, sadly, died in her sleep in her apartment about 4 years ago. All joking aside, she WAS a decent person. Just not the best gf. Had I married her, I'd have been a widower at 32.

I have about a half a dozen of the saddest , most painful , how does that happen to anyone stories..........?????????

I would love to share some , but there is no way in H E double hockey sticks , I am going to jinx a new relationship .

I'll subscribe to this one and pull it back from the dead occasionly .............:laugh:

In about 6 years..............:whistle::whistle:

After reading all the posts so far I have come to one conclusion> I HAVE LIVED A VERY BORING LIFE :laugh:

Yeahhhhhh !!!!!! After many hours of contemplating my past I finally thought of an incident where a girl broke up with me. Had to go all the way back to Junior year in high school.
Anyway, had been dating this girl for about a month. She was hot and perfect for me. We got along great and really enjoyed each others company. Took her to the prom and then a party afterward. Drove her home and while parked in her driveway, still all dressed up, she told me that she was dumping me. Needless to say, I was shocked and devastated. After badgering her for a reason she finally broke down crying and told me the truth. She had just found out she was two months pregnant from her last boyfriend who was much older than her. She hadnt told him yet but she had broken up with him and she knew he would want to get married. They got married during that summer and she later had a baby girl. She didnt return to high school senior year.

Fast forward to twenty years later. I had recently moved and ran into her at an antique auction. She was still married to the same guy and was happy. She was still gorgeous and we still clicked. Saw a picture of her daughter and she was just as gorgeous as her mom. Told her I felt a special closeness to her daughter and she was carrying her while we dated. She also had a son who I later met in person. Nice kid.

For the next 2 or 3 years, I continually ran into her at antique auctions and we were very chummy. Nothing sexual, just good friends and had a lot of fun talking about high school, etc. At one of the auctions I met her husband for the first time. He was short, fat and bald. He wasnt very friendly...go figure.

I have since moved again and no longer see her but have good wishes for her and her family. Maybe in the next life :please:

At least I got to be part of this thread ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
i had an ex who liked :poke: in the stink, she asked me to :deadhorse: her and :banana: dance for her, she even liked:popcorn: corn and movies. sadely i had to end it because she :40__s:drank to much, she was my :javelik:queen for awhile:dunno: never did get to:poke:her in the stink....

:moon::whistle:

I dated the same girl for 7 yrs well she was invited to be the maid of honor in her best friends wedding... I being the good boyfriend ask if I should get a tux or just wear a nice outfit... well she started acting weird and the closer and closer it got to the wedding the further and further she was distancing herself from me... well wedding weekend comes I bought a new outfit to wear and find out the day before the wedding Im not allowed to come seeing the place will be "too packed" and the dinner was "100 dollars a plate" well I offer to pay 500 just to see my lovely gf be apart of something so special and see her all dressed up... well still no dice... she comes over before the wedding and lets me see her all dressed up then leaves... well no word from her that night and 2 days later shes still acting weird so I go see her... shes acting really weird but wont say anything then tells me its best I go home... no your dumped no goodbye just kinda ended it like that... yup a few months later I find out shes dating the best man in that wedding and then later find out she got married to him and has a kid with him now... it just blew my mind cause it was completely out of left field she was the love of my life and just ended without any closer whatsoever... I hit the bottle pretty heavy after that seeing my grandma died a few weeks later... but now we are kinda friendly after 5+ yrs of hardly not talking at all... sadly shes not happy with the guy at all and works 2 jobs while he works part time while she pays all the bills for the house and stuff... some might be happy with that outcome but in all reality it breaks my heart... we still chat once in a while and everytime I get choaked up and have to make an excuse to why I have to get off the phone... I would love to be the man to sweep her off her feet again... but I made alot of bad decisions during those years away from each other and theres no way I could go back to her with all my issues and problems... O well sorry so long...:banghead:

Man are you serious??? You sound like a big fat PUZZY. Your prob a genuine guy...why in the hell would you keep a "friendly" relationship with a shady female who **** all over you. Wake up my friend...keeping her in your life is obivously a painful reminder for you. She obviously doesn't care if you died to tomr so why give her any respect. Thats awful and shady as **** what she did. Stay positive and focus on the good things in life and the people who truly care about you man. :thumbsup:

So what happened after that? Did she even dare trying to come back?

She did tell me that she had made a huge mistake, she now realized that she truly loved me, and blah, blah, blah. I told her I could never trust her again and it would never work.. It really sucked because we did everything together, got along great, and I couldn't imagine her running off like she did...

She, sadly, died in her sleep in her apartment about 4 years ago. All joking aside, she WAS a decent person. Just not the best gf. Had I married her, I'd have been a widower at 32.

How did she pass?

Where is that sister now! :laugh:

bkstg1 - Im currently in Lakewood but also currently out of a bike or else Id suggest we go for a ride sometime...

Destin07 - Far Far Far from a puzzy as you say... but thanks for pointing that out I suppose... other then that you are correct to move on as I have... but as most people can probably relate to once you date a 10 its hard when you date a 7 or a 6 or even an 8 you unfairly hold them to the 10s standards and you find reasons to pick them apart... and no I dont mean just in looks... but I hear what your saying thanks

bkstg1 - Im currently in Lakewood but also currently out of a bike or else Id suggest we go for a ride sometime...

Destin07 - Far Far Far from a puzzy as you say... but thanks for pointing that out I suppose... other then that you are correct to move on as I have... but as most people can probably relate to once you date a 10 its hard when you date a 7 or a 6 or even an 8 you unfairly hold them to the 10s standards and you find reasons to pick them apart... and no I dont mean just in looks... but I hear what your saying thanks

Not to jab ya in the gut or anything, but the girl you talked about well..aint no 10..

Yeah man Ive always been lucky and seemed to upgade to hotter girl. The way its been going its not worth it anyway. I would rather have an 8 than a 10 anyday if it meant them being a better person. For example I just got tired of this last girl I've been hanging out with for the past 7 months. I didn't realize how much drama and irritation she was causing in my life until I went out of town for like 5 days and was like damn I feel peaceful as ****:rofl: so now i just been hanging out with her 27 year old sister.......that pretty low of her sister not to mention I guess i"m not exactly being such a great guy but just goes to show you. Who the hell raises these girls now days???

K03 - lol well even if she was a 7 all the other girls I must have dated were 3-4s then... I completely hear what you guys are saying any girl willing to do that couldnt be good...

and I said the 10 rating was not based only on looks she was my perfect type...

Last edited:
She, sadly, died in her sleep in her apartment about 4 years ago. All joking aside, she WAS a decent person. Just not the best gf. Had I married her, I'd have been a widower at 32.

And possibly be sitting on a large insurance payout :whistle:

Just sayin'

Well I'll post a little of my past, which seems to kick me in the ass each time I move on to some one else! I have never been married, but treated my long term relationships like one. As my dad would say" rent the car before you decide to buy it!" I have always kept that to heart! And it has saved my ass each time.

Jackie 5.5 years of busting my ass and paying for 95% of everything. I was sick one night laying on the sofa. She said she was going out to see her friend Cori! I say ok have fun! Well 15 minutes later, my friend Tom calls me and says he see's the neon, and asked if I where I was going. I said I am at home with 102 degree fever. He said oh! Doing ok! I said no! He goes whats up? I say can you follow her and tell me where shes going and who's cars are in the drive way! He goes ok! I tell him she isnt where she is suppose to be! He tell s me the location and the cars that were there. (I found out that I was invited to that she was going to, but she never told me about after wards.) So I tell him thanks! and to carry on home! She gets home a few hours later. I said how was Cori's... I got ok! And she then goes onto the computer. Well I finally get up to get a drink. I hear her typing away! So I walk up behind her quietly, and read what Jason and her were chatting about! Which confirmed what I thought was going on! So I walk away! I get my thoughts together and come back. I read a little more, and then said please leave! You are not welcomed here anymore! Then she told me how bad I was to her etc! And that she didnt feel safe with me etc. I said there is the door! She got her keys and purse and left. That night I packed all her **** and shreded every picture of me that she had! But I had some clues earlier that week that something wasnt right. She went to the movies with a couple that I knew. they had a guy friend who went with them too. I asked who paid for the movie since she didnt have any money. She said he did.. I was like why did he do that? I a got a b.s. answer. Then I noticed she was on line with him an few times, which seemed odd. So, now the next day she comes over to get her things. I put almost all of it in the front yard before she got there. I didnt want her in the house! So, now monday comes along and realized who was there a the party. I call a friends wife and said I will tell you what I know, you can stay on the phone to hear me out or say no you want to hang up. She like tell me what you know. I did (See above) Then she said I can fill in the blanks for you! She and her husband are having a good time at Mike's house with others playing pool. The Mike goes hey Jason... your g/F is here! Everyone goes what Jason's got a girlfriend. Boom... my G/F Jackie walks in. Walks in to about 6 of my friends there! His beast friend goes....does Tim know about his? Carrie and the other are like WTF! Carrie wanted to call me, but her husband wanted to stay out of this. So that filled in the blanks. Then I find out after we split, that she spent the money she made on all her bath and body works crap and her friends. Never on me, or the bills, or anything we were needed! I fronted the bills! I was working 16 hours a day for 6 to 7 days a week to get the house we wanted and was working nights, which sucks in any relationship I have been in! When I last talked to her 2 weeks after the split. I told her she choose 2nd best and that she would marry him because no one else would take her etc. Till this very day I have been proven right. She still misses me, and wonders what if! I have been around her many times in the last 6 years. I have never spoken a word to her and ignored her each and everytime. The people we know still cant believe I will not say a word to her... there is more stuff I found out later she did too that reinforces my silence! And this is the first one! The second one is much worse!

Back