Have you ever been followed.

Vab's. You can also stop at a quicky mart gas station type place. You can park right in front of the store where it is easy to get out of your car and quicky/safely enter the store. These types of stores also have lagre glass store fronts where you can see if the person you thought was following you did something odd like park across the street to wait for you to leave so they can resume there tail. At that point you can call the cops and wait.

Or run to the bathroom and throw your stuff in the trash can :whistle:

Im constantly followed by beautiful women, so bothersome....

Ive had few times where I thought someone was behind me to long and have done a few extra laps around the neighborhood and just outrun em and see what happens. Car or bike, most cant keep up with me at go time:whistle:

I know what ya mean brother. I had to marry the last one after she asked :thumbsup:

I don't typically care if I'm being followed in a store. My problem I think comes from standing near the dressing room area while the wife tries things on. I know I'm not up to anything so it's just not a problem. Never been confronted. I did have a fella following the family around wal-mart a few years ago. When he passed between me and the wife making contact I told her I'd call her in a minute and had a word of prayer with him. Spoke to the store manager when we were leaving and he said yeah , he ran out of here a while ago, he's been shoplifting beer. I nicely told him I was about to $$$$ him up if he didn't keep his distance.

But then there was the time , well nearly 40 years ago. I was parked by a closed business after midnight. Just not ready to go home yet and was approached by two officers. They asked all the questions, including did I have any money on me. Years ago in NC if you were in the public with no money they could jail you for vagrancy. Anyway they gave me a ride to a local mill where a man had been attacked and robbed. They brought him to the car and asked if I was the person. He said no. Let me tell you; when they dropped me at the car i was ready to go home :laugh:

Whether being followed around in a store by a pedo looking creep, store detective or commission hungry sales droids, this stuff ROCKS!

liquidass.jpg

Spray it when they come down the aisle and if other customers are in the area, quickly double back around and make a big scene like that person #### himself.

It also has the potential of getting you out of a speeding ticket when you roll down your car window for the officer. You just need a sad embarrassed look on your face since you just experienced explosive diarrhea from some bad Kung Pao Shrimp and you're trying to hold back wave two. It burns!! :moon:

Back