Share the worst thing you did...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
For some us, this will be a lesson in remembering...

...taking my shoes off now so I can count...holy cow!  I've been out of school for 17 years!  Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Worst thing I did got me kicked off the "Honor Society"...it was all Mike's fault...we decided it would be fun to drink Jack Daniels and take the long way to school, mixed with a Slurpee if I recall...yeah, yeah, REALLY stupid...but the EVEN DUMBER thing was that I insisted we should skip school that day, you know, go have fun at his parents' now empty house, but NOOOOOOO!!

We walk in the office for our tardy passes and the school secretary could smell liquor on us...yeah, "here's my sign"  
iamwithstupid.gif

So, I get to English class and I sit there for oh, 3 minutes...just long enough to look at my friend Mollie and whisper in that "drunken whisper" voice "I'm so wasted", then my name is called over the loud speaker...I'm to report to the office...

I get there, and there's Mike and the principal laughing it up...after a few minutes of "you guys know better" and some "you're being sent home for 3 days  just before midterms begin", we swapped stupid stories with the principal.  The Superintendent wanted to suspend us for the remainder of the year, but our principal was cool and fought to get us both back in...I went on to graduate 6th in my class (keep the "there must have only been 7 students" jokes to yourself) and with honors, but alas, missed being a part of THE Honor Society...oh whoa is me...

What could my life have been?  
ices_rofl.gif

Okay, share 'em...
cool.gif
 I know you guys did stupid stuff...

Worst thing I did was drop out in the 10th grade...

...sure I got my GED, but I do wish I would stuck it out and got the Diploma~
sad.gif

sad.gif
Okay, that's a bummer...I was thinking about kinda funny things...that's not so funny...

Thanks for bringing my thread down man...
tounge.gif

I'm kidding...I'm glad you went on to get your GED though...I know a few people that didn't do that, and I know a few that graduated before the "no child left behind" sh*t...they're paying for it now...
sad.gif

sad.gif

too many to list... I went to High School about 20 miles south of GJoker there... At the time I'd rather be at the beach or ...

We had a pain in the ass "know it all' belligerant geek in our class....... One day in the locker room after swimming during PE....... we handcuffed him naked to the shower. Left him there for over an hour. Suspended for 3 days.

wow.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
BTW.....my dad was
mad.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif

I sharted on myself while trying to fart
sad.gif
wow.gif

ices_rofl.gif

I'm sorry man...but that sh*t is funny!

Okay, I'm done laughing...
laugh.gif

If it makes you feel better, I did take a dive in the shallow end of a pool while, ummm, intoxicated and I scraped my face on the bottom, from my nose to my chin...oh, I looked good...yeah, may explain some things about me, huh? There, we've both been humiliated...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sad.gif
Okay, that's a bummer...I was thinking about kinda funny things...that's not so funny...

tounge.gif

I'm kidding...I'm glad you went on to get your GED though...I know a few people that didn't do that, and I know a few that graduated before the "no child left behind" sh*t...they're paying for it now...
sad.gif
So sorry, Michelle... didn't mean to bring ya down, but it was the worst thing I did~
tounge.gif

Funniest thing was.. well, I showed up for school one day and forgot to put my pants on! Was running late and rushed out the door~ Didn't even realize my mistake until the bell rang~ That's about the time I woke up and shut off my alarm... Whew... it was just a dream...  
biggrin.gif

I was so freaked out over it though... I hit the snooze button, hit the bong, and said fug it.. think I'll drop out today!  
laugh.gif

sad.gif

tounge.gif

sad.gif

tounge.gif

sad.gif
So sorry, Michelle... didn't mean to bring ya down, but it was the worst thing I did~
tounge.gif

Funniest thing was.. well, I showed up for school one day and forgot to put my pants on! Was running late and rushed out the door~ Didn't even realize my mistake until the bell rang~ That's about the time I woke up and shut off my alarm... Whew... it was just a dream...  
biggrin.gif

I was so freaked out over it though... I hit the snooze button, hit the bong, and said fug it.. think I'll drop out today!  
laugh.gif
Oh, I was just giving you a hard time...
biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif
"hit the bong"
laugh.gif

sad.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

...way to many to list...
blush.gif
never got suspended, but got detention alot...
tounge.gif

oh, I did get arrested for being stupid in a school after hours, I just couldn't get enough..
wow.gif
long story short $2,500 restitution, 600 hours community service, probation till I was 18, grounded by the parental units for what seemed forever..

and for the not so serious acts of mischief...
...drank a 5th before school
...smoked before school
...rolled before school
...tripped before school
and still graduated with a 3.0
wow.gif
tounge.gif
blush.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif

blush.gif

I guess my worst, stupid funny thing was when a teacher just absolutely would not allow me to leave the room to go to the bathroom.  I mean I was at the breaking point of p'ssn my pants.  She said, "if you walk out of this classroom you are goin to be in detention for a month"  and I said ok, fine and walked right up beside her desk and unzipped.....started to "assume the position" to p in her trash can and she lost her shid
wow.gif
 freaked completely out and ordered me to leave the room.  I promptly went to the restroom and when I came out, the asst. principle was standing there with his head in his hands laughing his ass off
laugh.gif

needless to say, we talked and I got one day of detention
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|zukracer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131642760 -->

I guess my worst, stupid funny thing was when a teacher just absolutely would not allow me to leave the room to go to the bathroom.  I mean I was at the breaking point of p'ssn my pants.  She said, "if you walk out of this classroom you are goin to be in detention for a month"  and I said ok, fine and walked right up beside her desk and unzipped.....started to "assume the position" to p in her trash can and she lost her shid
wow.gif
 freaked completely out and ordered me to leave the room.  I promptly went to the restroom and when I came out, the asst. principle was standing there with his head in his hands laughing his ass off
laugh.gif

cool.gif
ices_rofl.gif

That is great! Too funny...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now you're just bragging Martin!  
ices_rofl.gif

600 hours!!!!  WTF?  Come on, what did you do for that one?
rock.gif
alright....

On Saturday night some friends and I went to a field party behind the elementary school. After getting all tore up we walked up to the school and noticed an open window. We made our way in found the computer room and the library. And then someone found a fire extinguisher and started a water battle messed up the place pretty bad... not to mention someone helped them selves to a computer or two.

Needless to say we got caught a couple weeks later when someone started bragging about shid.... I'm definitely not proud of doing it and actually still regret it but it's in the past and I'm on the straight and narrow now.

There's always some joker that wants to brag, huh?
tounge.gif

Martin's a BAD BOY...
laugh.gif

We used to egg the school, steal the pay phone...set off alarms...never broke in though...

Man, I'm thinking I want my kids to just stay kids!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I threw a fetal pig off the roof of my school into the quad. Which propably had 100 or so people in it. It made a very nice splat... I was never caught. There is nothing funnier than vomiting Nuns.

I guess my worst, stupid funny thing was when a teacher just absolutely would not allow me to leave the room to go to the bathroom. I mean I was at the breaking point of p'ssn my pants. She said, "if you walk out of this classroom you are goin to be in detention for a month" and I said ok, fine and walked right up beside her desk and unzipped.....started to "assume the position" to p in her trash can and she lost her shid
wow.gif
freaked completely out and ordered me to leave the room. I promptly went to the restroom and when I came out, the asst. principle was standing there with his head in his hands laughing his ass off
laugh.gif

cool.gif
that's funny but I had a friend how had something similar but with #2. He kept going to the teacher and ask if he could go to the bathroom. After the 3rd time he passed in front of her and ran outside the class. Seconds later, there was a strong smell filling the class with brown spots on the floor everytime his left (or right) foot touch the floor.

Back