Share the worst thing you did...

Another time I welded the shop door closed because everyone kept bothering me while I was welding my new fangled go kart together. Took me a long time to grind those welds down..Man I am a good welder...got the best of me that day

laugh.gif

It was bad. Involved fairly serious explosives and a student's pickup. Didn't get caught. He needed a new truck when it was said and done.

Not much happened with me in high school. Elementry school was another thing all together. Here's one instance: There was a spanish kid in elementry school that would get in my face and talk smack in spanish to me. I usually ignored it, mainly cause i could not understand him. But one day that punk started talking smack and i had enough, after about 1 minute of that kid babbling, a violent rage came through me like a frieght train. I struck him straight in the mouth with the palm of my hand with all the force i could. I knocked out most of his upper teeth. He swallowed them also.  
So there i was, a normaly peaceful person, staring down at that kid laying on the ground with blood everywhere.  I felt sooo bad, i ended up picking him up and carrying/helping him to the nurses office.  

No one EVER started crap with me again at that school after that.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132013759 -->

1. Me and a couple buddies invited this creapy little dude over to one of our parties. I had an English Bulldog and would hump anything(never left my pillow on the floor). Dude comes over, we have a hot little number call him over by this small tree. He is standing there when one my bud grabs his arms, then pulls them behind the tree and handcuffs him. I walk over, put my boot on his right hip and force him to the ground. I stand on his hip, buddy grabs his ankle and I call my dog over. As soon as the dude's foot hits the dogs nut sac, the bulldog lights up and goes to town. Creapy dude's screaming and attemts to kick the dog off, just makes it that much better for the dog. Boom, dog jizz and slobber all over his leg. We left him handcuffed to the tree for a couple hours, until one of the girls finally let him go. He got even stranger after that and eventually dropped out of school.

2. Rode my dirtbike through the school and crashed HARD on the steps, principal was laughing the entire time he was chewing my tail and trying to help me get back onto my feet.

3. One of my buddies lived out on a paved county road with very little traffic. So we would pour gas all the way across the road and when a car came light it, the bet on which ditch the driver would go through. After three cars, we decided one more and we would be done. As he startes to lite it I scream NO! PIG! RUN! County cop was a little pissed, drove through the ditch and a fence, then across a pasture. He got on the overhead and was screaming but we could not understand him. We made it to the woods, but he jump out the the car and fired a few rounds into the air. We made it out ok and went home with a pact to never speak of it again.

Show up for school the next morning just in time for two city cops cars and the county cop car(with missing roof lights, a busted grille and bent up fender) to pull us out of the group and arrest us infront of the entire school. Went before the judge and when we explained how after we did it a few times we realized it was not real smart, then the entire events with the county officer he laughed so hard I thought he was going to fall over. We ended up having to pay to fix the car and wash all the county cop cars one Saturday.
so....... you were an a$$hole redneck in highschool?
No redneck that is for sure, I was a skater and drove the only lowered truck in town. When I turned 16 I got a 88 GSXR 750.
Thats Surprising. What you just described could have been half the guys in my school. Then you threw the Lowered truck in and confused me. Maybe you are cool! Sorry, I got picked on by A##holes in School ALL the time.
Great response...!

I wonder if he'll "get" it?! lol

tounge.gif
I guess not devildog.
nothing really to get. I got the wrong first impression of Hard on Parts. He might be a Completely different person from High School. If not...... the truck kinda makes up the difference. lol
laugh.gif

Ok, you want it here it goes. Not to mention I got suspended from two schools and expelled from one. Ill hit with some of the funny stuff we got in trouble for.

In one school the security guard left the keys in the security golf cart out in front of the school. So while getting ready to skip a class my brother and I noticed it and decided he left the keys for our enjoyment. So we took off on the cart to the football field. At that time the security guard spotted us and chased up and down the football field. We left some nice donuts and skid marks on the 50 yd line. Needless to say, I got in deep trouble for that one. We got labeled the gruesome twosome from that day on.

Second thing involved me and my brother again. It was early morning and the home economics class was unlocked so my brother and I decided to walk in and have a look see. We found some chocolate chips for cookies in a bag. So in order to get it out of the class, my brother stuck it down his pants, the back side. So the whole day he walked around with these chips in his pants. Come end of day he felt something weird on his leg. So he lifted his pants leg and noticed all the chips had melted from the Florida heat and were now dripping down his leg. So me being the loving brother I am, screamed out "Ronnie Shat himself". Everyone came around to see my brother standing there with his pants around his ankles as he tried to wipe off the chip sludge that covered his back side and legs. I don’t think the school has ever forgotten it.

The last one im going to share, there are more but you all would look at me differently, is the time skipped class, about 10 of us. We went to the student parking lot and moved all the juniors’ cars (the small ones) by hand. We would put them in sideways or move them so close to each other that they couldn’t get in the car doors. Then when school ended we sat outside and watched the entertainment. Nothing like watching a bunch of juniors and sophomores climb thru there hatch backs, sunroofs, and passenger doors to get into there car. Not the mention the peoples cars who we moved sideways in between two other cars.
laugh.gif

smashed a kid in the face with a hockey stick.... on purpose...

split his skull open.... luckily got off with 2 detentions. Almost got suspended.
wow.gif

I cant say, but it involved a very attractive home ec.teacher,thank god my mother thought it was one of those "rights of passage" things.:laugh:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay, it's official...I can't allow my kids to grow up just yet...I can't handle it!
wow.gif

This isn't what I did but a friend of mine did... He found a Road killed deer(pretty big) and put it in a classmates nova... It was not pretty and he need a shovel for some parts. Consequently the car was sold after that...

well the first thing me and a couple of friends got in trouble for was hiding a guys car at school.he used to park in our parking spots,so me and some of my friends pickup his vw up and put it in the woods behind the school parking lot.he called the car in stolen,and it took them 2wks to find it. it had rained for about 3days and the windows were down.but he didn't park it there anymore.lol the 2nd and last thing that i got in trouble was a fight in school, me and another classmate had a little scuffle and from somewhere out of the blue the principle grab me from behind and thought it was one of the other guy's friends so i spun around and hit the principle in the mouth without realizing who he was and knocked out his two front teeth. and that got me kick out of school forever. so off to a community college for highschool diploma. the end!!!
jump9.gif

Back