WORK TABLE part 4

Nice work Raydog... BUT all those shots of a naked busa are making me uneasy
smile.gif

4wd, you're right, when it's all done, the undercarriage is going to be quite low (even though the bike is raised 1" in rear) due to the underbracing of the new swingarm. That's why Bigoltools description of his 12' ramp really appeals to me! A nice gentle slope to come down backwards on. Raydog

I have question, going up the ramp, are you idling, working the throttle, using the choke
rock.gif
Yes I'm being serious.

Bill, just like CanadienMike says...but I warm the engine up before the ascent so it doesn't die on the ramp! Also, take hi idle off. Doyle

Thanks you guys and Bigoltool, thanks for the description of yours, helps me with any retrofitting to make it better! Since Canadian Mike is 2-4 wks out on the swingarm, it's going to be living up there for a long time.      Raydog (Doyle #2)
Heres what mine looks like. The whole thing folds up into a big block basically 24"x48"x12". My one comment for the folks conerned about walking it up the ramp is that at a height 16" tall it gets a bit stretched out to hold the brake lever when it is all the way on the ramp. I am 6"4" and it is no big deal when you have a chock. With the rear stand under it this thing is totally stable. Like I said I would like to go up to 24" but it may get a little precarious at that height. Good luck.

WORKBENCH.gif

Back