Work Table part 3

beerchug.gif

I got 2 of the HF wheel chocks and here is one of them mounted

DSC_0378.JPG

The other needs exchanged as one of the 4 threadserts they used is trashed and they did not even bother to install the allen head bolt into it.. (going to be my floor/trailer chock)

nice job Doyle!
thumb_up.gif
now, when can i schedule a tune-up and a wash and wax? and i think the guys are right, you should at least paint the top of it with a checkered flag theme
cool.gif

When thinking of which color to paint, remember its easier to find fallen parts on a light color. Cool work bench for sure.

Mr Boguses bench looks so nice, I think I'll top mine with melamine or linoleum or maybe even polished stainless to serve as a mirror(not really). BTW, I just bought wing nuts for my table mounted one...cause there will be times when the front lift Pit Bull needs to be up there. Raydog

Raydog....don't even think of putting melamine or linoleum on top of your bike bench 'cause ONE DROP of oil or Armor-All will make it too treacherous to wheel your bike back down! Diamond plate or bed liner paint might make a great top coat. Nice job on the build!

Back