Work Table part 3

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Not only is the work table finished, I found a new product at Harbor Freight! I was looking for a front wheel chock in the $250 range...when I found this one for $59, I had to buy it! I knew it would work for my KLR in any case but when I found it worked fine for the Busa, what a pleasant surprise!

following pics in no particular order

P1000929.JPG

on the new work table (un fastened right now)

P1000935.JPG

KLR was the test bike for the table (I'll wait for a friend for the Busa!) I put it on by myself with no problems

P1000932.JPG

this shot shows the handlebar/clip on safety hanger I installed....that is once I get the bike where I like it, I secure/stabilize it from above with gentle pressure.

P1000931.JPG

I bought one of those chocks, they were on sale 39.00 Harbor Frieght.

Looks good raydog. Glad to have been of some service. I kick myself for going so many years without having built one and having to lay on the floor or getting back and neck pains. Let us know how the Busa made it up. If it catches on the bellypan just stick a jack under the ramp when the bike is on it, being steadyied by your friend.

Mike B

Looks good raydog. Glad to have been of some service. I kick myself for going so many years without having built one and having to lay on the floor or getting back and neck pains. Let us know how the Busa made it up. If it catches on the bellypan just stick a jack under the ramp when the bike is on it, being steadyied by your friend.

Mike B
That's just what motivated me to build it, your post and....sore neck, knees and back from years of cold concrete! Raydog

Young man, did you ride the KLR up there with/without the chock onto that little platform, etc
rock.gif

Your starting to concern me
rock.gif
rofl.gif

rock.gif

Paint what flat black...the chock, table, KLR or mymaster?! Raydog

Not only is the work table finished, I found a new product at Harbor Freight! I was looking for a front wheel chock in the $250 range...when I found this one for $59, I had to buy it! I knew it would work for my KLR in any case but when I found it worked fine for the Busa, what a pleasant surprise!

following pics in no particular order
not sure if I should kiss you or Harbor Freight! just what I was looking for!!

will go perfect with the HF bike lift
smile.gif
thanks for the lead!

Thanks to BusaWizard! I took my $59 chock back to Harbor Freight, told them that someone else bought it for $39 and the mgr. refunded me $20...no questions asked! Raydog

Back