Busa emerges from Winter storage!

It's the really cold section of your refrigerator you ding-a-ling....:whistle: Nice work Doyle !!!! See you in a couple months, remember, I'm stopping by for cleanup and chain service when I get there......what was your favorite beer ????....... :super:

I know you'll question my man card but wine is my boc (booze of choice). Please don't throw me out of the group!

Is that Mantis from Oncycles? How do you like it?

Yes it is and I decided after A LOT of reading about the unit (particularily comparing to Ohlins). I found it is basically a peer to the Ohlins unit in Italy....just a much smaller company. Oncycles way overordered and is trying to unload its over stocked situation (talked to general mgr). The $320 otd/shipped price is like $100 under dealer net! I can't tell you how it works on the road/track yet but I can tell you, when the install was complete....backed off to minimum, I couldn't believe how "free" the front forks feel. When I jacked it up a few clicks, I could feel the add'l resistance...small increments per click. I've installed enough aftermarket "things" in my life to know that this is a seriously quality piece. I'll add info after test riding (it's snowing in hi country right now) in a week or so. Raydog

Back