Wife's new scoot...

razorshark

Registered
Well my wife Chrisy completed the basic motorcycle course today and will take the test for her license next week.  I got her an 07 Ninja 250R, yeah I know its not a Suk, but its something she's comfortable with, can put her feet on the ground.  I stripped the silly flame graphics off...got a great deal, $2800 out the door cash.  I figure when she's ready, I'll trade it in for a GXR600 or a Ninja 650R sometime next year after we move.

NOTE: When she moved in with me over 3 years ago, I ran over her cat named Ninja. And...she just had a baby in October.

a1.jpg

Great job on her first bike! I know she is gonna do fine on her license exam. Tell her congrats and Merry Christmas to you both.
thumb_up.gif

she'll be askin for your keys in no time  
cool.gif

congrats.

aint forget that snail mail for ya, gotta send during the week
thumb_up.gif

Congrats!
bowdown.gif
My wife went through the MSF course and learned to ride when she was 56 years old. She rides a Rebel 250 now, but after riding two years she is now ready for a bigger bike. The 250 is a great bike to learn to ride on.

Congrats. I teach the MSF course, and use a Ninja 250 as a demonstration bike. Sweet little machine!!!!

Woohoo!!
clap.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif

Now send her here Chicriders We even have a texas chapter and even if she doesn't join, the forum there gives a lot of good information (for women, by women)

And HEY I started on a Ninja 600E and 6 months later graduated to the Busa
tounge.gif

Woohoo!!
clap.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

Now send her here Chicriders We even have a texas chapter and even if she doesn't join, the forum there gives a lot of good information (for women, by women)

And HEY I started on a Ninja 600E and 6 months later graduated to the Busa  
tounge.gif
Thanks...I will tell her about it. I told her she can ride my busa once I am comfortable enough with her skills...and I'm allowed to buy a M109R!

Congratulations, Nice learner bike! I have known the Kawasaki dealers by my house for a number of years and they say it is reliable.

Back