Wife's new scoot

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I've been trying to get my wife to buy a new bike for some time. She called me late yesterday afternoon and said she found one. I took off from work and went to look at it. Ended up making the deal and I road it home for her last night. Wouldn't you know I had just taken my gear out of my truck (Tuesday night) from riding Cap's bike recently. It was a bit chilly with jacket, blue jeans and sunglasses for protective equipment. No actually it was a cold 25 mile trip home!  She took it for a spin in the neighbor hood last night and road it to work this morning!

KristisVRod.JPG

She looks great on that bike!! Congratulations and happy riding.

That is one mean looking ride, good thing it has your lovely wife to tame it. Congats and ride safe. Have lots of fun!!
thumb_up.gif

Awesome!!!
clap.gif

Nice HD.... I like the Night train (or whatever that blacked out bike is called) myself.....

Harley makes a Night Train version of the softail and a Blacked out Night Rod.   I think the Night Rod Special is pretty cool.... They had one sitting next to it but she has always like that color of (Clbalt it think) blue. The Blue won out...  The Special look may be a trend that dies out in a few years anyhow.

nightrodspecial.jpg

Congrats to her, if she ever sees one with the 250
bowdown.gif
tire conversion, you'll buying her one!

Congrats to her, if she ever sees one with the 250
bowdown.gif
 tire conversion, you'll buying her one!
It is a VRSCAW which already comes stock with a 240 tire conversion... The night rod (not the NR Special) is the only one current that now comes with the 180.

You are right....they look much better than the 06 an older with the smaller tire.

Back