My wifes birthday gift, Let me know what you think.

ahhh...Coach. A fine choice. I am a Dooney and Bourke girl myself...hint hint Jefferycarman...*cough* *cough* :poke:

omg 150 dollars on a purse.... that better be stage 2 buffet bag right there.....think of the leds you can but on your bike, that is hid's...150 bucks to carry what a cell phone crap load of unneccesary things..ok guess i dont understand the whole purse obsession yet...i can barely find my wallet so... but hope the wifey likes it

Purses are really hard to hold onto when you are doing 100+mph (and they don't fit under the hump or in a tank bag very well) :poke:

To each their own.

omg 150 dollars on a purse.... that better be stage 2 buffet bag right there.....think of the leds you can but on your bike, that is hid's...150 bucks to carry what a cell phone crap load of unneccesary things..ok guess i dont understand the whole purse obsession yet...i can barely find my wallet so... but hope the wifey likes it

that is a half price special fireball.... he found a "bargain" :rofl:

There is a God!! I thought I was the only one that had to deal with this "Purse" thing... $300-$600 a pop for what?? :rofl:

Do what I did, I got her something more practical and fun too... (and because she deserves only the very best!)

floorcare_buyingguide.jpg

Last edited:
still man i dont get it...like jules said at a 100 they dont hold up....so then why do they need to have a purse that is the price of a car payment..:whistle:

If I bought my wife a red brick with "Coach" embossed on it she would be thrilled! But only if I paid $179.00 for it! Just better not be one of those $20.00 counterfeit red bricks made in chinese sweat shops. That would not be cool with the wife!

Dude women love the name... Coach! Of course she will love it...

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't understand it but it is what she likes. In the same token, she does not understand $800-$1200 on a full exhaust system when I already have one that works fine. :laugh:
Kinda goes both ways.

Back