What might my wife be thinking????

busagod

Registered
I snapped this photo at Road Atlanta...I've been somewhat puzzled in wondering what my wife seemed to be think about at the time. She says I just done let her know when, and was not ready
wink.gif

I'm thinking she dreaming and wishing her husband was as fast as this guy! Your thoughts?

This is a for fun thread, cheat shots at me only, please.

face7.gif

karen3wheel.JPG

No, don't think she was dreamin' just not ready. Do, however, think you are a lucky man!

Is that REALLY wife, or are you one of those losers who wishes he had a great lookin' wife like that?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry Busagod -

You have to be as ugly as hell and born that way.

And then you have had to have ran through and ugly forest and beat with every ugly branch in the forest

You only see hot women like that with the ugly guys.. damn you and your cursed bad looks!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

On the other hand, kind of like Katsmeow said. He sure had this funny look on his face and she was looking down like she was focusing on someting and you dont see her right hand anywhere.. Maybe she was grabbing a handfull of that guys a$$
wow.gif

as long as shes your wife who gives a poop whats she s thinking!!!YOU ARE A GUY WITH BIG MONEY HU!!very nice .i hope ya brake your arm wrestling her

The ugly analogy has to be right on.
Next time, just wait til she's ready. Say one, two, three
click!
Everybody's happy.

HE he... DUDE! SHE'S GOT A HANDFUL OF MIGUEL BOOTY!!!!
laugh.gif

SHE was thinking, hmmm Firm.....
wow.gif

She's thinking................"my husband doesn't realize that's a fake broken arm and his real hand is on my butt!"
wow.gif

You're all wrong!!!.......

" I knew I shouldn't have brought this purse with these shoes"
and after that-
" I can't wait until Daytona bikeweek where I can meet that wonderful man Diesel! "
tounge.gif

First off I got lots of love for ya...But I think she's thinking "Is anyone going to use this measuring tape"
rock.gif
evil.gif
wow.gif

I really appreciate you guys helping me out on this one. I never thought that she might be grabing his a$$.  It's all about DuHamel.....or is that Bostrom?  In either case no problem in this photo.  
laugh.gif
One thing is for sure she loves motorcycle racing!

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101524874 -->

karen4wheel.JPG

Back