My wifes birthday gift, Let me know what you think.

cipher5791

Registered
My wife's birthday is next Tuesday(Jun 2nd). She will be 35.
She loves Coach purses. While we were in Pigeon Forge during spring break, we went to the Tanger Outlet to the Couch store. She got a few purses on sale and I told her she was done with purses for the year. We'll I decided to surprise her with another one.

I got this one off E-bay. I won the bid for $150.50:cheerleader:
Let me know what you think.

!BRuIUZgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-CwEjlLl)G!HBJ+gKqoiw!~~_1.JPG

!BRuHlowBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmYUWJBJ+gIR,6f!~~_1.JPG

!BRuHjk!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmTeZqBJ+gIKSdGg~~_1.JPG

Way to stand behind your words....Well thats the green light for her. :rulez:
Hope you didnt have any mods planned.:laugh:

those things are expensive. Know how I know! Cause my wife no lie has 25 of them. I told her if she ever leaves me she can go but the coaches stay .
Posted via Mobile Device

I seen that same one hanging from an open trunk in the back alley with a guy wearing a hoodie standing near by! Sign said $20 bucks.:poke:

Knock knock off? :rofl:

I'd put a gift certificate for a full day at a spa in that bag just be safe:laugh: but that s me.

I LOVE IT! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Grumpy got me one for our anniversary last year....got the matching wallet at Christmas. :thumbsup:

I have a few of the knock-offs too, but the real ones...well, they can't be beat! I could use a new one now that you mention it. :whistle: :whistle:

I'm sorry, but my mancard would get confiscated if I had an opinion....

I dunno man...its a fuggin purse right.

Chicks are weird. Guys...we like chrome,beer,more chrome,more beer,we are soooo easy to buy for. Good on you thou,for findin' the hand bag.

RSD.

Back