Just thinking.

newman

Registered
Lynne was doing the gardening yesterday, and I was reading the oil changing post.

Now when I do my oil change, got to remember to show Lynne Blanca's video on how to take the fairings off, and buy her a nice torque wrench.

The amount of miles I do, it will most probably coincide, with her birthday, so I will buy her a nice one, no rubbish for my lady.

I hope she can get the oil filter off, she should be able to, because she must be pretty strong now after laying all those patio slabs.

She should have no trouble getting under the bike, because she must be quite supple now, as well, after all that bending and stretching when she put the shed together.

I might use the Gopro2 to film her, then if she makes any mistakes, we can watch it together after, and I can point out any mistakes she made, and she can learn by them for next time.

I did let her sit on the bike once as a treat.

She's lovely but she can be a bit lazy at times, she's sitting here having a cigarette, she rolled me one as well, and she's just made me a cup of tea, and I know there are things to do, but I love her.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

newman she should be able to take the oil filter off by hand now, because you forgot about the fence she rebuilt. Splinters will dig right in that oil filter and spin right off. :rofl:

Does Lynn give lessons.... Money is not an object.......:please:.........:whistle:

Glad my wife is not on the board...:laugh:

:rofl:

Excellent work Newman, but how did you get her to type all that and do the other chores before dinner time? :laugh:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back