Wife moved my Bike without me being there.

At least she told you, my sisters dropped my bike and tried to cover it up like I don;t wipe it down after ever ride and notice ever little detail... one sister is a lawyer, and tried to justify it the whole event.... I can officially say I hate all lawyers...

She did tell me the next day with her cutest smile that she considered just jumping in her car and going shopping without saying a word. That way when I got home I would have assumed that I must have been at fault and she had nothing to do with it. I know about the side stand issues on these bikes so I probably would have fallen for it and blamed myself. Women are tricky.......don't ever forget it.

She did tell me the next day with her cutest smile that she considered just jumping in her car and going shopping without saying a word. That way when I got home I would have assumed that I must have been at fault and she had nothing to do with it. I know about the side stand issues on these bikes so I probably would have fallen for it and blamed myself. Women are tricky.......don't ever forget it.

:rofl:

I hope there wasn't much damage, but now you got some point on your side, save them for a rainy day:laugh:

Love this thread.. what a chuckle! :laugh:

My bike has the scorpio.. so if she gets near it.. the neighbours dog will know about it :thumbsup:

All you guys who keep 'liking' my post....

you must all be married :rofl:

As we all think about using whatever leverage we can get! :beerchug:

I thought I saw some other guy on your bike the other day. At first i assumed it was you and the old lady and I honked the horn, but as i pulled off I noticed he was allot taller and thinner. :rofl:

Well if that happened to me, she would not be buying any nice things until the bike was fixed and repainted and maybe a few other nice expensive mods until I was pleased. And she better think about putting out a lot for a long time to make up for that.

My wife would never touch my bike either luckily.

wow!!! gotta love em it was a mistake. just show her just incase how to make sure the kickstand is down properly, incase its a last resort for her to move the bike again, witch im sure ur gonna make sure its not in a spot for that to happen again:poke:

LOLOLOLOLOL OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay same thing happened to me once but it was with my VMax and it was my boyfriend (now EX BF) and I assume that since his lil ole girlyfriend was able to move it, he surely could..............not. I'll never know exactly what or how it happened but I got a few new things for it.........didn't even have to say anything. I guess a look IS worth a few accessories. :agree:

Rio

Samen thing happened to mine a few years ago , since then she has her side of the garage and I have one side of the garage and there is NOTHING on my side she needs !

What comes to mind for me is one of those Domestic Violence demotivational posters with a caption below saying something like:

"Now you know how the bike felt when you dropped it"

:laugh:

What comes to mind for me is one of those Domestic Violence demotivational posters with a caption below saying something like:

"Now you know how the bike felt when you dropped it"

:laugh:

:rofl: omg that was a good one

Back