My wife almost squished a squid yesterday

Maybe you guys aren't doing wheelies at the time, but who hasn't passed a car in the triple digits?  Look at your own sigs...How much safer are we?  Just playing devil's advocate.....if you look at other bikers like that how do non-riders look at us?
I can say without a doubt that I do not ever enter a freeway in Dallas at triple digit speeds while doing a wheelie.  I certainly do wheelies, burnouts and reach triple digit speeds, regularly, but I'm more careful about where I choose to do it.  I don't do it in shorts and tank top either.
deja vu.    I just said that.
How the hell would anyone know what you said??

Try English instead of whatever-the-hell-it-is you are speaking when you write.  Somewhere an 8th grade english teacher is crying herself to sleep every night, realizing how badly she failed society at large . . .

Screw it, you can write in Swahili if it makes you happy, but pick A language and learn to write in it.

On the speed thing - get to a track. Talk is cheap.

.....if you look at other bikers like that how do non-riders look at us?
like shid...

and yer point is?

This is a specific , real life, encountered senario...

you can wander from the actual topic if you want...

We now return you to our regularly sheduled thread...

I'd say the squid is a loser.
Yes. We all speed.
Yes. Some of us wheelie.(me too)
Yes. Some of us drive like azz-holes.(me too)
NO. Some squids wear fish-net muscle shirts, and their bidges wear thongs an' not much more , on their feet either.

thing is... there's a time... and a place.

a highway exit/on-ramp.... NOT.

thats what define's the squid, from the not-so-squid.

make sense. hav a tentacle free 1... RSD.
Did I have a point? Oh yeah,...
I laugh at kids like that, too. I think it's stupid to do that stuff especially with no gear.
It just made me laugh a little that we're so quick to point fingers while you're out riding in the bottom right third of the speedo most the time. You (and I ) speed, wheelie, and drive like an azz but they're squids and we're not?
Like Iscream said about him doing wheelies years ago...most of us grow out of that stuff showing off and doing dangerous stuff. Maybe that dude is young and hasn't reached that point yet. All the "riders" on here wish he would get killed because he's wearing a tanktop?

Too bad the dumba$$ didn't get pasted.  

I am all for purifying the gene pool.
I'll never wish for anyone's death, it's way to permanent!
Yea, your'e right. probably too harsh..........

Ok, too bad he didnt get bumped into the gravel and slid a couple hundred feet.....removed most his skin.

That way, he can learn from his incredible ignorance.

No, I don't ride slow.

Yes, I've done some stupid things on 2 wheels in the last 27 yrs of riding.

But a little thing called common sense is always in the forefront of my mind.

I do the wheelies and high speed stuff where I am not likely to scare the bejeesis outa someone, where I am least likely to see an officer, and where my riding will not have an undesireable effect on our sport in general.

Of course, I am lucky enough to live in an area that has lots of space to get away from traffic...

Back