Wife moved my Bike without me being there.

dane789

Registered
So..... Saturday was a nice day and while I out running errands I got a call from the wife. "Hi Babbyyyyyyy" Ummmmm..... I just had a lil oops in the garage"

I was already concerned by her tone as a cold chill ran down my spine....

"What kind of oops" I asked

"Don't be mad" "I love you" ........she said

(This doesn't sound good already.)

What happened???

"I moved your bike. The orange one with the funky striped paint, and then it fell over on it's own."

"You moved the bike??? and then it fell over on its own???" Why did you "touch" the bike??? (silly question right ??)

" 'cause it was in the way and I had to get something " Im SOOOOOOO SORRYYYYY.......

No police were involved.....No blood was spilled...... temper was kept in check. Minor damage, I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

*Special thanks to MarkM7790 -Hayabusa.org brother who calmed me down over the phone before I got home.

Just think of what kind of favors you can extract over this incident :thumbsup:

could have been worse, it could have fallen on her. The bike can be fixed, could have been a whole other thing if she got hurt from it.

Oh yeah....reminding her of that fact could also prevent any further attempts to move the bike... just sayin :whistle:

you do know the whole thing was your fault :laugh:

it shouldn't have been in a place where she would have a reason to even touch it. :poke:

Glad the damage wasn't bad and that you kept your cool. You should be able to hold on to a "get outa jail free" card for a little while. Realize they do have a time limit and the value depreciates minute by minute.

Hells Bells, I kick every new bike over before the first ride just to get these "Little Mishaps" over with. Makes riding a lot more fun! :cheerleader:

I've seen this before, but not in my house! She prob rolled it foward and the stand flipped up? Glad you kept you cool. my girl sais she would have made that call from Mexico LOL:rofl:

I've seen this before, but not in my house! She prob rolled it foward and the stand flipped up? Glad you kept you cool. my girl sais she would have made that call from Mexico LOL:rofl:

Haha I live 20 mins from the mexican border so mine better be calling from Canada if she does it to mine.

i think (hope) my girl knows better than to even LOOK at my bike crosseyed, and actually touching it?...forget about it! :rulez:

i had to beg her to SIT on the dang thing! :please:

oh well, chalk it up to a learning session... just glad nobody got hurt:beerchug:

not to hijack this thread but my wife did something similar this weekend. not the bike but my car had a nice two foot scratch on the bumper. When I asked what happened she said that I parked too close to her and it wasn't her fault that she swiped my car. Got to love them!

could have been worse, it could have fallen on her.

Psssshhtt! - If my wife was dumb enough to try and move my bike and it fell on her, I'd 1) laugh at her and 2) tell her she deserved it. But my wife would never be so stupid as to touch my bike.

BTW, Dane, I got a cold chill down my spine from just reading the title of this thread.

Psssshhtt! - If my wife was dumb enough to try and move my bike and it fell on her, I'd 1) laugh at her and 2) tell her she deserved it. But my wife would never be so stupid as to touch my bike.

My wife wouldn't dare to touch my bike let alone move it an inch.

Back