Who's riding with a messed up BACK!!

Herniated L4-L5
Bulging disc- I think L3 or L6
Herniated C4-C5
Ankylosing Spondilitis
Degenerative Disc disease

Bla Bla Bla- Not fun!!

fractured L3,4,5 vertibrae,ruptured same discs.2 surgerys later three level 180degree fusion through front and backside.lots of pain no matter riding or not.live on lortabs and skelaxins.took 12 weeks before i rode again against docs orders for 6 months.im going to ride as long as this old body will stand it.
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ May 25 2007,08:40)
(YH2K @ May 25 2007,11:14) Wow, we are messed up bunch!

Spina Bifida here, most of the time I cant even walk without looking like a human question mark but dang it, I can flog the Dragon....

Ok, maybe not flog but anyway.... Dang it wheres m' pills?
I got Spina Bifida Stenosis... I just found out the actual name of my fun case...
Dang Ben, hate to hear that dude!

Usually when they look at my Xrays they just chuckle, shake their heads and ask if I have insurance!

Actually, the worst part of motorcycling for my old a** is the left wrist break I suffered during a freak magarita blending accident that I experienced back the 80s.
egitarre77.gif

(YH2K @ Jun. 01 2007,13:37)
(yamahor @ May 25 2007,08:40)
(YH2K @ May 25 2007,11:14) Wow, we are messed up bunch!

Spina Bifida here, most of the time I cant even walk without looking like a human question mark but dang it, I can flog the Dragon....

Ok, maybe not flog but anyway.... Dang it wheres m' pills?
I got Spina Bifida Stenosis... I just found out the actual name of my fun case...
Dang Ben, hate to hear that dude!

Usually when they look at my Xrays they just chuckle, shake their heads and ask if I have insurance!

Actually, the worst part of motorcycling for my old a** is the left wrist break I suffered during a freak magarita blending accident that I experienced back the 80s.
egitarre77.gif
Wiat a second... You drink Margaritas? NO!!! I just don't see it...
ices_rofl.gif

The Spina Bifida Stenosis isn't too bad. The stenosois on the end of it, from what I understand, shows it's the lesser of the Spina Bifida problems. I mostly have problems when I sit down in cars, trying to get my back in a livable position. I have had days where I couldn't move at points, but they are VERY few and FAR between. My back has gotten SO much better since my diet change and weight loss.
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ May 24 2007,06:27) Wow.  There are some messed up people here!  Funny thing I have met a lot of these people and you would never know they had problems!  Many of them can throw the scoot around pretty well!

No bad back here, but knee and shoulder issues as well as newly developed pelvis pain - (don't fall of tailgates, it'll leave bruises that you wouldn't believe!)
This was my thought also and I thought I had a bad back. Broke my back in 3 places from a fall through a garage ceiling (don't ask). You don't just ride with a bad back, you live with it. Same for knees and shoulders, as you get older all that craziness of your youth will come back to haunt you!

Blown L4-L5 and I have severe muscular trauma in the rhomboids and other muscles attached to the scapulae from my last big crash (11/21/2005 - Thank you Jesus, I'm alive!).

I'm not prepared to give up riding yet.

Back