Don't Mess With North Carolina Women

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
This was in the High Point Enterprise today 10/13/04

Woman charged in vehicle assault

A 34-year-old woman was placed in High Point jail without privilege of bond Monday on charges that she intentionally knocked a friend off his motorcycle after pursuing him in her vehicle.

Police say Lisa Manning followed Stephon Lavarrio Cave, 36, into traffic after a confrontation at their home at 1312 Dartmought Ave. around 10:40 p.m.

When Manning caught up to him, she rammed the back of his motorcycle with her 1996 Ford Taurus, according to officers. Cave was knocked from the motorcycle but got back on and attempted to flee.

Manning continued the pursuit and collided with Cave's motorcycle a second time, causing the two vehicles to become locked together, investigators said. The Taurus pushed the motorcycle for approximately 30 feet before stopping, police added.

Cave declined medical treatment

ok....

So I take it stay away from NC women?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

dayum that is some crazy shizznit. Talk about a women scorn. But I have to ask WTF was he riding. After the first hit my ass would be on the throttle like no ones business. Shizznit, she wouldn't have been able to catch my ass. Musta been a hardley ableson......
biggrin.gif

Yeah, what was he ridin'? She should have never caught him in the first place!

Guy probably deserved it...
tounge.gif

Naw, I wonder why the tension between friends...
rock.gif

I guess I'll stay away from NC women then. Not to mention Salvadorean women as well.

Back