Who's interested in embroidered org. shirt

If name can be put on.....count me in!
beerchug.gif

Ummmm...errr....uhhhh....YES ABSOLUTELY !!!
super.gif

As long as "my" shirt doesn't say "SEMI" on it...we're fine. BTW "SEMI" you one nasty-lookin' dude......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
That look is like, "Ride MY BUSA
rock.gif
?...don't EVEN think about it !!!!"........
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I'm in for 1 of each t-shirt, hoodie, long sleeve. Let me know how to pay. I don't care about color I am good with anything.

not sure why the cropped Semi's picture... he had his "Man purse" with him at the time...
whistling.gif

I'm in for 1 of each t-shirt, hoodie, long sleeve. Let me know how to pay. I don't care about color I am good with anything.
+1 It will be paypal to either he or I depending on if he can get all these articles there or if he needs me to get them and ship them all at once and via the $ to him
thumb_up.gif

Ummmm...errr....uhhhh....YES ABSOLUTELY !!!  
super.gif

As long as "my" shirt doesn't say "SEMI" on it...we're fine.  BTW  "SEMI" you one nasty-lookin' dude......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
 That look is like, "Ride MY BUSA
rock.gif
?...don't EVEN think about it !!!!"........
coolold.gif
Actually he is saying " I'm going to ride your busa, you have a problem with that?"

Deals_gap_2007_244.jpg

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

you guys are cracking me up...wow, the first time i've ever modeled anything and all of you like it so much, do you think i have a new career?
laugh.gif

Guys,
Hal got me one of these last year for the Bash; the emboidery for the Kanji and the name are different colors to match Bessie's color scheme. The shirt is, in a word - AWESOME.

I also Have one from Hal as well.. Mary does killer work..
bowdown.gif

BTW Hal I need a updated one or two.. Gray shirt maroon embroidery, gonna ask just as well be picky..
laugh.gif

Interested in this group buy as well..
beerchug.gif

hhmmmmm prolly not...  
rofl.gif
   we would want to "sell" not "scare"    
smile.gif
just hang a copy of my ugly mug next to your bike and you would never have to worry about theives
guns.gif

laugh.gif
<--  this guy is watching you right now.....  
rofl.gif
Or, I kick the azz of every third person fuggin with this bike, and the second one just left!
laugh.gif

If you notice the look on omslaw's face, you can see that "someone" just tee peed VA's busa!
shutup.gif

Deals_gap_2007_244.jpg

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Would you let this man babysit your kids?
SHOCKED.gif

Colen with MC Mustangs boy!

Deals_gap_2007_193.jpg

Back