Who's interested in embroidered org. shirt

I'm in, no name though.... I'll buy several of 'em
beerchug.gif

Ummmm...errr....uhhhh....YES ABSOLUTELY !!!  
super.gif

As long as "my" shirt doesn't say "SEMI" on it...we're fine.  BTW  "SEMI" you one nasty-lookin' dude......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
 That look is like, "Ride MY BUSA
rock.gif
?...don't EVEN think about it !!!!"........
coolold.gif
Actually he is saying " I'm going to ride your busa, you have a problem with that?"
Why YES...YES I DO !!!!  
super.gif

......but I know another red and black 05' that's available...like YOURS !!!!.......everyone wants to ride the FASTEST COLOR Brother...why is that
rock.gif
?......
coolold.gif
because we have the fastest color
whistling.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif

coolold.gif

Can we get long sleeve shirt or a mock turtle neck ?
long sleeve shirts yes. turtle neck he can do but you would have to ship it to him.(He has soo many orders already I don't want him to have to get too many dif. types of shirts.)

I like that idea I might send him a mock neck now that you mention it
winkold.gif

Ok took some fast footwork but I have hoodies lined up and this is by all means not final on designs... She can do what ever I want but I have basic embroidered Hoodies and hats at this point...

If you want something else, please let me know and I will see what it takes..

On the hoodies: if you want the "Busa Bash 2008" work done on back, let me know but it is $38 I got my jacket in today and it rocks... but it is not cheap by any stretch... (will get the option loaded)

Please look at what I have posted so far and let me know what is missing... sorry if things are a bit out of order, this was done on the fly so there may be a few issue... IF what you want is there, you can order.. if not, let me know what it is you want..

Thanks for your patience..

The Goods

Back