Who's interested in embroidered org. shirt

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
This is one idea for the front. I am personally interested in a sweatshirt, hoodie, and a t-shirt and probably a long sleeve shirt also. I like to have variety. He said the stitching can match your bike
ThumbsUp.gif

If we can get together and agree on one like stitching it will be easier for him. I guess we'll leave the order open until no one else is posting ideas or orders. Then we will post a warning last call before sending in order.
thumb_up.gif

Hal, please mention anything you need from us to make this an easy transaction for you
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested, would probably want a little something different but sure we can figure something out
cool.gif

I'm working out the price and details via PM I will post up details soon as I get them
thumb_up.gif

I will be reviewing this thread and comfirming everyones choices
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I would be interested too, but would "twotonevert" fit on just one side?

Oooo! I'm interested! Mine would have to be purple and sparkely with "Purple 1300" underneath. Or just a like stitching is cool with me! Will you have different sizes available?

Oooo! I'm interested! Mine would have to be purple and sparkely with "Purple 1300" underneath. Or just a like stitching is cool with me! Will you have different sizes available?
laugh.gif
I'm sure there will be your size. I'm sure there is purple. I don't know about the sparkles. I know your teasin but I'll ask anyway
laugh.gif
you never know
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back