Whos going ?

Robbinsville, NC last weekend in September...

DSC01995.jpg

I need some help guys,

I have a 2008 Busa, new to the board as well...I live in Asheville NC, so I am not far away.

I have to work the weekend of the Bash, but it's only from 8-1, then I am off and headed that way.

I need to know if anybody has a room I can buy from them for one night. Just Sat to Sunday...I might be able to trade a weekend and get to the whole thing. We'll see.

BTW, I think Vman1300 might be willing to vouch for me if needed.
:cheerleader:

ZackonParkway2.jpg

Last edited:
I need some help guys,

I have a 2008 Busa, new to the board as well...I live in Asheville NC, so I am not far away.

I have to work the weekend of the Bash, but it's only from 8-1, then I am off and headed that way.

I need to know if anybody has a room I can buy from them for one night. Just Sat to Sunday...I might be able to trade a weekend and get to the whole thing. We'll see.

BTW, I think Vman1300 might be willing to vouch for me if needed.
:cheerleader:

ZackonParkway2.jpg

Glad you are gonna be able to make it bro!

I had to cancell my reservation for room 101. So if anyone needs a room a t the Phillipps, give Ms Reba a call. Sorry I just cant make it this year....

Room 101 is available at the Phillipps if anyone needs a room. Wont be able to make it to the bash this year.. So if someone wants it, ya better call asap..

Just wondering who's in the last cottage (207/209) and when are you checking in? I would really like to park my 7X14' trailer in the drive way next to the fire pit. Kind of a base of operations for me since the Phillips is booked up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

Last edited:
Guys, I am going and just got a call from Mrs. Reba that I will be in 122... :cheerleader:

Yeah baby, just confirmed my Sat off for The Bash...

Thanks guys, I am stoked as this is my first Bash:cheerleader:
Same here. I bet I've seen you around dude. I'm in Arden. I'm havin' to work Friday, but my wife and I are leaving early Saturday morning. Look forward to meetin' ya, and everyone else too.

Back