Cottage 202 available

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
I switched up with one of the other members and now in Cottage 201. Staying from Tues 17th to Sun 22nd

Cottage 202 is available if someone needs a place to stay i think its 3 bedrooms. Cottage should be Available for the week.

Call Mr Reba 828-479-3370

Now two of the efficiency rooms are available. Tiller and I are in for the 19th - 21st.

The 201 cottage is bigger then 202, Think from what I remember theres 2 full or queen beds, and two twin beds in one room.

The 201 cottage is bigger then 202, Think from what I remember theres 2 full or queen beds, and two twin beds in one room.
It appears that I will have someone sleeping in my bed with me......

It appears that I will have someone sleeping in my bed with me......

RacerV, you and I will have the full bedroooms, and Blksheep and WhiteLe can share with the two single twins, or someone can take the recliner chair or pull out Couch. We onle have 4 in cottage so we're not over booked. :laugh:

RacerV, you and I will have the full bedroooms, and Blksheep and WhiteLe can share with the two single twins, or someone can take the recliner chair or pull out Couch. We onle have 4 in cottage so we're not over booked. :laugh:

Did I get voted off the island already?

Butch your still in I know 5 are in cottage but knew that Blksheep was not staying the whole week cause of the Race, On the weekend. When I was thinking 4 I should have included myself.

IF and thats IF I show up, I got dibs on Loomis couch:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Back