Whos going ?

Just went over the store schedule for September, and it looks like I'll be the only manager here the last weekend of September, so I'm out for the fall bash. With the way our business is in the spring it is doubtful the Spring bash is in the cards either. Best I can hope for is Fall 2009.
sad.gif

Just went over the store schedule for September, and it looks like I'll be the only manager here the last weekend of September, so I'm out for the fall bash. With the way our business is in the spring it is doubtful the Spring bash is in the cards either. Best I can hope for is Fall 2009.
sad.gif
Well that just stinks. We will miss seeing you.

I can't remember the #.  We had the food set up there during the spring bash.
Depending on which trailer John has, there wont be room there after the kitchen, chow line and repair area is setup...    I would see about down the hill a bit further where all the trailers were parked.. (call Ms Reba?)
Thanks for chiming in Randy. I couldn't remember. We'll also have the van to park as well. What about the driveway on the other side? Isn't that one pretty large?

Or, I would take Randy's advice....call Ms Reba and ask about parking down near the fire pit.

I can't remember the #. We had the food set up there during the spring bash.
Depending on which trailer John has, there wont be room there after the kitchen, chow line and repair area is setup... I would see about down the hill a bit further where all the trailers were parked.. (call Ms Reba?)
Thanks for chiming in Randy. I couldn't remember. We'll also have the van to park as well. What about the driveway on the other side? Isn't that one pretty large?

Or, I would take Randy's advice....call Ms Reba and ask about parking down near the fire pit.
At the Spring Bash, she told me we could park where ever we needed to...

I can't remember the #.  We had the food set up there during the spring bash.
Depending on which trailer John has, there wont be room there after the kitchen, chow line and repair area is setup...    I would see about down the hill a bit further where all the trailers were parked.. (call Ms Reba?)
Thanks for chiming in Randy.  I couldn't remember.  We'll also have the van to park as well.  What about the driveway on the other side?  Isn't that one pretty large?

ya. theres a couple good spots down there

Thanks guys, my trailer is pretty freakin huge. I may drive by there today and pay miss Reba a visit.

I've been going to that area for the last 4 years now and usually stay in the Maggie Valley/Bryson City area along Soco road. I thinks its SR 119. anyway, I'll be there, but will be staying east of Robbinsville. I like the ride to Deals Gap from there,
SR 28 makes for a great primer for the dragon and the early morning air is cool, crisp and clean. (sounds like a Gum commercial)I'm not quite sure if i am to pay a entry fee for your party or what. Someone please bring me up to date on protocol for this event! Can't wait to ride with fellow 'Busa owners and learn from some of the best.

Just stopped and talked to Reba and she said "park wherever you lie"! I won't do that of course without asking whoever is staying in 205 if I can park beside their house
smile.gif
Looks like the best spot and I will be out of the way.

Just stopped and talked to Reba and she said "park wherever you lie"!  I won't do that of course without asking whoever is staying in 205 if I can park beside their house
smile.gif
 Looks like the best spot and I will be out of the way.
Keep an eye on the accomodations thread. I asked everyone to post up so you could contact that person. Wish I could've helped more.

See you then.

I have a Titan with possbile a 8x16 Trailer, If that trailer comes with me my brother is bringing a trailblazer with a 6x12.

I've been going to that area for the last 4 years now and usually stay in the Maggie Valley/Bryson City area along Soco road. I thinks its SR 119. anyway, I'll be there, but will be staying east of Robbinsville. I like the ride to Deals Gap from there,
SR 28 makes for a great primer for the dragon and the early morning air is cool, crisp and clean. (sounds like a Gum commercial)I'm not quite sure if i am to pay a entry fee for your party or what. Someone please bring me up to date on protocol for this event! Can't wait to ride with fellow 'Busa owners and learn from some of the best.
gotpm.gif
welcome aboard
gotpm.gif

gotpm.gif

I just bought my Busa and I would like to join in the bash. I live in Chicago and I think I know where to go but I am not sure. Does anyone have any #'s of a hotel and someone to meet up with that would know where to meet up. Do I need to register with anyone?

I just bought my Busa and I would like to join in the bash. I live in Chicago and I think I know where to go but I am not sure. Does anyone have any #'s of a hotel and someone to meet up with that would know where to meet up. Do I need to register with anyone?
Just need to get a room or find somebody who has an open floor. Go to the "Food" thread and pay up if you wanna get in on the evening dinners.

Rbusa,
I was born and raised in Chicago. I live in souther Ohio now and depending on how you ar going down to Robbinsville, i could meet up with you. send me a msg and maybe work outthe details. I got a room just the other day at the Microtel Motel in Robbinsville. call this national reservation line. Tell them Microtel in Robbinsville. 1-888-771-7171

Here is a good list of motels, etc.

Come on down and join us
beerchug.gif

:banghead:
Noticed this to late. When is the next one??? So I can start planning now, wanna make it to the next one, I'll take vacation time if I need to this sounds special.

Back