post ur reservation info

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so we have already had some minor issues with double booking reservations at the phillips. im thinkin this is a good topic to post ur reservation info so that there is no confusion with double bookings or anything of that nature.

i have reservations at the phillips for thurs april 24th-monday april 28th in cottage 202.

We are in room 111 from the 25th to the 28th. I am hoping to add the 24th as well.

To quote GSXcite:

(GSXcite @ Oct. 03 2007,14:23)
Just booked room 103 with Ms. Reba for the 23rd-27th. Got the special "Noodles " GROPE rate!
laugh.gif

Ok, just called Phillips to verify have rooms 121-122 booked for april
25-27, I book the two rooms before Roc had the cottage booked, SO Im glad I didnt cancel them.
Jon(Loomis).

I've got room 204 for thurs and on the waiting list for fri & sat. If anyone has a cottage and has a cancelation please let me know. thanks

207/209 to be occupied by folks from New York, Florida, and a world traveler.  
thumb_up.gif

I have 116 at the Phillips booked from Saturday to Saturday. I will have my wife and 9 year old daughter with me until Wednesday and after that just the wife and I. I Will need to pull out by 6-7pm on Saturday.

Wife and I along with Jet Li and Pappy room 101 from Mon. the 21st to Sun. the 28th..

Back