post ur reservation info

I just booked at Fontana Village for Friday/Saturday night. I'm hoping we have a pretty good showing there or would the Microtel Inn be a better bet? I could switch, but it looks like at least a couple of us will be at Fontana.
get to the Fontana as early as you can....and request a room in the main building above ground level or along the pool ....
We tried three different rooms before we found one that wasn't moldy or already "occupied" by several indigenous species!
crazy.gif

...and we weren't THAT picky...having just spent the previous 2 nights camping in the woods on the BRP.

I just booked at Fontana Village for Friday/Saturday night. I'm hoping we have a pretty good showing there or would the Microtel Inn be a better bet? I could switch, but it looks like at least a couple of us will be at Fontana.
get to the Fontana as early as you can....and request a room in the main building above ground level or along the pool ....
We tried three different rooms before we found one that wasn't moldy or already "occupied" by several indigenous species!
crazy.gif

...and we weren't THAT picky...having just spent the previous 2 nights camping in the woods on the BRP.
Yea, the San-Ran had a few of those "indigenous" species in the shower themselves.. but hey, a trip to the store for some bleach and away we go!

I was kicking around bringing a couple of the studio lights and a backdrop to shoot bikes at night at the hotel... (provided I can trailer the bike down, sort of hard to carry this stuff on the bike)

we went a different rout this year...
While trying to stay in the Robbinsville community...we found a few commercially rented places.
Even though MOST of our time will be spent at the Phillips, when appropriate.
I booked our 3~4 couple group at Da Fox! <--Link.
It appears to have plenty of room and might even make for a good "after-hours" location.

& this year there will be no attempt to make any movies and I will always ride in the MIDDLE of a group....no singling ME out again!
jump9.gif

we went a different rout this year...  
While trying to stay in the Robbinsville community...we found a few commercially rented places.
Even though MOST of our time will be spent at the Phillips, when appropriate.
I booked our 3~4 couple group at Da Fox! <--Link.
It appears to have plenty of room and might even make for a good "after-hours" location.

& this year there will be no attempt to make any movies and I will always ride in the MIDDLE of a group....no singling ME out again!
jump9.gif
guess you will jsut have to follow behind me this year on the hooters lunch run....

I called the Phillips earlier this week, after the first, to confirm our reservations. Room 111 from the 23rd to the 27th. Come on April!

time slipped by and I missed my chance to get a room at the Phillips for the spring bash, If anyone cancels or has a room in a cabin call me 803-632-2428
Thanks Macfast

this is better than I hoped...I just got the address on the cabin.
only 2 miles from the Phillips....
that's a lot better than "other" options.
8 of us in a 12 person cabin...we might be able to offer a roof to some late comers.

View Map

NEED SOME HELP!! My husband and I are both going to the bash but I forgot to ask about pet friendly rooms. I called the two-wheel inn back where I have reservations and they said they have no pet friendly rooms, I called some of the other hotels and they want a crzay deposit and the rooms are running out! Is anyone else bringing their dogs? We'll be moving next month and don't know very many people so we have to bring our dogs.
wowold.gif

Purple1300......We were glad to see that you found a pet friendly room for the spring bash. As a fellow female Busa rider I too am looking forward to meeting other female Basa owners at the Bash. Should be fun. We're planning on being at Fontana Village for the full week but our business will be deciding that for us closer to the time. Well, once again.....Glad things worked out for your trip.
Mrs. Busasweety
hello.gif

Back