post ur reservation info

Just called microtel and got a room arriving on the 24th and leaving on the 28th.

Check your reservations at the Phillips, seems to be some discrepancys.
Will do thanks..
winkold.gif

Just confirmed ours for room 101 wednesday night thru Saturday night..
beerchug.gif

I heard 2quik confirmed ours... anyone supposed to have 207/209 besides us
rock.gif

Just got off the phone with Ms. Reba and our room is confirmed . We have the Presidential Suite #103 23rd-27th. She wanted to know how her little noodle was!
cool.gif

and just to make sure we all know ... Hal posted 4x
laugh.gif

Houston, I think we have a glitch

Hey I like this Post now I know who to run off the edge up on the skyway. Watch your mirrors Wizeguy

Mine are good, room 106 Thursday - Sunday. Seems they made Bobs, Learjett, room into a laundry room, room 107. Mrs Reba said her daughter did this while she was out during her knee surgery.

I got a cabin reservered at Bluewaters Mountain Lodge. Three miles out side of Robbinsville towards Deals Gap. The Iowa crew will be staying there. We are holding out for a cancelation at the Phillips so we can stay where the BBQ and some quality bonfire time happen.

and just to make sure we all know ... Hal posted 4x
laugh.gif

Houston, I think we have a glitch
You guys had me skeerd that Reba reserved my room out 4 times!  
laugh.gif
I was just concerned since I made the reservation way back in October. You must understand this was done by a guy that does his Christmas shopping on Christmas eve.
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

My reservation was screwed up. Good thing I double checked it with Reba. Mr. Reba wasn't listening very well when I booked my days
banghead.gif
I'd have been sleeping in my truck for the first 4 days I was there...

there's probably a few places around still... check out the area lodging on the www.tailofthedragon.com site and see what they have. Might also post up a have/need room thread just to see if anyone has extra room
beerchug.gif

BTW, there's plenty of camping spots and I know there's others from the group that either are or have camped before, they can offer some insights
cool.gif

Back