post ur reservation info

and just WHO are you calling stupid?  
argue.gif
The arrow is pointin yer way... this time!
laugh.gif

Cottage 205 Wednesday thru Sunday, SOMEBODY got my normal room - 118!
banghead.gif

We should get there Wednesday at around 1500hrs and will leave Sunday AM.

I think we have like a three bedroom deal! I hope to be trailering 3 bikes... We'll see, gotta get a friggin trailer first!

Your welcome ROBOT !!
I guess we will have a small convoy over to the resort in Fontana after everybody stays over at Robbinsville.

Staying at Fontana Village 20th - 28th
going in early to warm up the dragon for ya all.....

Your welcome ROBOT !!
I guess we will have a small convoy over to the resort in Fontana after everybody stays over at Robbinsville.

Staying at Fontana Village 20th - 28th
going in early to warm up the dragon for ya all.....
Awesome Ben! Glad you and Georgia can make the event! This is going to be sweet!
race.gif

I would really like to make it to Deal's Gap for this since I just signed on to the forum. I've never been there and would like to earn my dragon sticker and meet everyone and get to know some other ladies with busas! Is the Phillips hotel the only place to stay at up there?

I would really like to make it to Deal's Gap for this since I just signed on to the forum. I've never been there and would like to earn my dragon sticker and meet everyone and get to know some other ladies with busas! Is the Phillips hotel the only place to stay at up there?
try gettin ahold of the microtel inn there in robinsville and also up the road a few miles is the fontana village resort that should still have some rooms available. i stayed at the microtel last spring and it wasnt all too bad. rather reasonable too.

also, if u can get a confirmed 10 reservations from our group then the microtel will give you a group discount rate. but that is something that needs to be set up early and make sure everyone planning to stay there knows so they can mention it upon making reservations.
cool.gif

To quote GSXcite:

(GSXcite @ Oct. 03 2007,14:23)
Just booked room 103 with Ms. Reba for the 23rd-27th. Got the special "Noodles " GROPE rate!
laugh.gif
I guess I should have posted who is staying in this deluxe suite!
laugh.gif

GSXcite
omslaw
semi
Noodles AKA boazalmighty

laugh.gif

I just booked at Fontana Village for Friday/Saturday night. I'm hoping we have a pretty good showing there or would the Microtel Inn be a better bet? I could switch, but it looks like at least a couple of us will be at Fontana.

I just booked at Fontana Village for Friday/Saturday night.  I'm hoping we have a pretty good showing there or would the Microtel Inn be a better bet?  I could switch, but it looks like at least a couple of us will be at Fontana.
the microtel is about 2 blocks from the phillips. we stayed there last year. wasnt too bad at all and the staff was super friendly!! if you can get 10 confirmed reservations at microtel then they will give you a group discounted rate.

Back