Whos going ?

Thanks for the kind words and Randy, thanks for the sun burned moon "I think"!

Don you keep em in line, that would involve slowing down so you could actually visualize everyone behind ya!!

Anyway will miss riding and yaking it up with everyone.

Lycan, you really need to try stand up comedy, you are a funny dude! I'd pay to come see your act!
cool.gif

Hey jet you just bought me some freedom. Mrs. Grumpy isn't gonna wanna go anymore now that you won't be there...

Well that sucks, No Jet Li. We'll miss you and good luck. I just booked a room at the San Ran, the Phillips is full. I'll be there sometime Thursday, leaving Sunday morning. Is it time YET?
beerchug.gif

Well that sucks, No Jet Li. We'll miss you and good luck. I just booked a room at the San Ran, the Phillips is full. I'll be there sometime Thursday, leaving Sunday morning. Is it time YET?
beerchug.gif
Hey Kent, will miss riding with ya, but at least you got a room up there. Sounds like this fall bash is gonna be larger than normal....

Most people are probably arriving Thursday, 25 September.

oh.....thanks Omar! Hmmm....I thinking I am skippin that one. Kiddos will be back in school. I need a live in Nanny for emergencies like this......
cool.gif

I will be there with my buddy Steve. We already have a room at the Microtel for two nights. We will be arriving on Friday early evening. We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

me_steve.jpg

Is anyone renting the big cottage with the big driveway? May want to talk to you about renting your driveway. Let me know.

Is anyone renting the big cottage with the big driveway?  May want to talk to you about renting your driveway.  Let me know.
Is that 203? Grumpy and I are in 203 this time. I think this is the one Shawn was in. John....chime in on this one please.

It would be pretty great if I could park my mobile command center there.

I can't remember the #. We had the food set up there during the spring bash.

I can't remember the #. We had the food set up there during the spring bash.
Depending on which trailer John has, there wont be room there after the kitchen, chow line and repair area is setup... I would see about down the hill a bit further where all the trailers were parked.. (call Ms Reba?)

Back