Who is the oldest Busa rider on this site??

Going to hit 58 in July - always wanted a Busa and now that the girls are all in high school and beyond it was finally time to get back in the saddle.
Last ride was a 72 Kawi H2 and I took it off the road in 1985 as I was sick of fixing melted pistons. Dug the old licence plate out of the garage and reactivated it a couple weeks ago with a new sticker.
34 years since I'd ridden anything on the road..... I read everything I could about this bike in advance (thank you again fellow HOG members !!) and luckily I felt comfortable after only 15 minutes in C mode (Prius mode as someone noted :)). Sure is nice having a good stable ride and one of those new fangled gear indicators !

Good post, so I told my wife a couple months ago I wanted to get back into racing my bike. We used to live about 12 miles from Atlanta dragway up until 09 when we moved I quit racing. SHE SAYS but arent you getting to old!!! WHAT I am 48! come on I am in my prime!!!
Hi. I am 70 and building a super light busa with a super ultra RCC turbo. For LSR racing hop to go over 250 +++ MPH.

My last post on this thread was
2012 my birthday is coming up June 30th
I will be 71 still enjoying the Hayabusa just parked it .

:super:

Back