Sad news of a Busa rider from another site

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
From the Motorcycle Touring Forum, unsure if Leigh was a member here but here’s a shot of him and his last bike.

“A good friend of ours here in Southern Ontario lost his life yesterday in a senseless collision. His favorite mode of travel was his motorcycle and he was on his way to pick up a part for some farm equipment.

Leigh Cohoe was a long time rider and an active participant in what we call locally The Coffee Shop Riders. He was most often seen on a Honda Blackbird and covered head to toe in racing leathers. Leigh was an accomplished rider both from a Flower Sniffing and Long Distance perspective. He would have been seen over the years at MTF lunches with several of us from Ontario.

I don't think Leigh ever rallied but he counted among his friends several IBA finishers .... Neil Ward, Sal Terranova and Thane Silliker. I'm sure he likely knew others as well.

I'll try to dig up a picture of him to post, maybe from The Anchor Bar in Buffalo or Tony Packo's in Toledo or maybe even Moonshine.“

Back