Who does what for a living?

Been a general contractor since '95 in a small city in north central MO, called Chillicothe. We do everything but brick &stone work, really works good having everthing under one roof,eliminates all the change orders from having too many sub-contractors not working on the same page. I also do bike rebuilds on the side when cash & time allows.
Posted via Mobile Device

Work at Michelin building car and truck tires! Wish I was making motorcycle instead. But oh well It pays the bills. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess my core function is as a solutions provider/analyst. I'm a consultant. I've had alot of jobs in the past but I've been doing this for the last 15 or so years.

Government and military contracting by night.
I sell the govt/mil everything and anything non-lethal.
By day I'm a floor mgr at a local Ford/Lincoln/Mercury dealer.

But basically I'm an overworked under earning father of two near total collapse that escapes reality on Blanca as often as he can :)

I am a SA\Programmer for a local government. I make sure employees and contractors get paid. I have done a few different jobs over the years. Ammo Troop, CO, Cop, Cereal Killer, and Pentium Sander.

I am also a National Board Member and Regional Coordinator for a Non-Profit Male Youth Mentoring Organization.

Last edited:
I work the parts counter as a parts monkey with Jacobs.
Or should I say Jacobs works with me?

Last edited:
Im am a horribly underpaid IT nut. Current job is well I wont say here I hate(loathe or any other word you can think of that is worse) the people I work for and am looking for a new job. Do firewall config, LB config, Router config, other general networking configs and fix pretty much anything that anyone has a problem with that is willing to pay the 150.00/hr price tag for my services.

ASA <- love em
PIX <- wanna shoot em.
ServerIronXL <- pretty good.
SLB <- worst thing ever invented.
SFW <- actually worse than an SLB. ultimately useless might as well just use windows firewall or iptables etc..

I transport "employee's" to their "meetings" and also help with dept collection and personal safety.I also "handle" unco-operative employee's.

RSD.

pimp-drosselmeyer.jpg

Finance manager at a powersports dealer for Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha.

Served 10 years in the Air Force as ATC, now doing it on the Civilian side... :beerchug:

Looking down...
17576_1184908720.jpg

Looking up...
61748d1200115031-light-spikes-iah-iah-flags-004a-email.jpg

Im am a horribly underpaid IT nut. Current job is well I wont say here I hate(loathe or any other word you can think of that is worse) the people I work for and am looking for a new job. Do firewall config, LB config, Router config, other general networking configs and fix pretty much anything that anyone has a problem with that is willing to pay the 150.00/hr price tag for my services.

ASA <- love em
PIX <- wanna shoot em.
ServerIronXL <- pretty good.
SLB <- worst thing ever invented.
SFW <- actually worse than an SLB. ultimately useless might as well just use windows firewall or iptables etc..

DAAAMMNN!! 150 bucks an hour, geez and I thought I was doing good. are you CCIE?

Top secret and Classified, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.:whistle:

I'm with him:laugh::laugh:

Ok well not LITERALLY...we work in different spaces...

I have one mundane kinda ok Fed gig...and the other is..well like he said:laugh:

I work the parts counter as a parts monkey with Jacobs.
Or should I say Jacobs works with me?

Who you calling a monkey!? haha

I hang out at a parts counter and sell powersports parts/accessories for pretty much everything besides Ducati, KTM and Harley

Back