What Rev does for money...How I make a living

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK, this is a sample of what has been keeping me Busy the last few months. Busy? me? Uh yeah, how about 60+ hours from last Friday 13th till this morning at 0500. It's fun work, even if it's for Uncle Sam...

Later...

__SOTO_3_PSDsml.jpg

Shoot...my 3 year old can draw those with his eyes shut!
tounge.gif

I'm teasing you...punish me if you must...I'm glad you see the end of the tunnel with this project because I've missed you hanging around!
smile.gif

....odd.... my company has me putting the final touches on the guidence system of a nuclear powered fly swatter / Raid dispenser device. they're nanotechnology and cost about $90,000 each and are destined to fit in the arm storage of the universal soldier project GV1138X. do you suppose they're related somehow?

Those look cool.   Got more pics?  External Links MissingExternal Links Missing

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077054619 -->

totaly awesome....I want your job....Not really I have trouble typing let alone high tech stuff like that.....I stumped......
type.gif

I have a bunch more but the technologies get strange from here, and then they move on to spooky, which is quickly followed by my going to jail for a long time.

i saw a show about those li'l fellars (or somethign like it) on discovery (or maybe tlc) those don't look the same.. btu same general idea... scary.. yet cool at the same time!

PEOPLE..please, please do not buy into this freaks weird stuff.

he is not a Gov't video game programer...

he works with me....as a janitor at the mime school.

Please , do not succumb to this person's delusions of grandeur . If you do , we will end up having to increase his medication....AGAIN .

O.....and his real name isn't REVLIS...it's SILVER....

get out yer mirrors.....

rev.jpg

PEOPLE..please, please do not buy into this freaks weird stuff.

he is not a Gov't video game programer...

he works with me....as a janitor at the mime school.

Please , do not succumb to this person's delusions of grandeur .   If you do , we will end up having to increase his medication....AGAIN .

O.....and his real name isn't REVLIS...it's SILVER....

get out yer mirrors.....
Ha Ha. Looks like RSD just threw a monkey wrench in your entire operation Rev. I too thought that you were one of those people who sat around all day and collected off of other people's misfortunes. I figured that was why you posted soooooooo much...
umnik.gif
biggrin.gif

Brian

Ok, no humor from me... Which software programs you usin' to make the 3D stuff, Rev?
rock.gif

Ok, no humor from me... Which software programs you usin' to make the 3D stuff, Rev?
rock.gif
Come on BT, You cannot stop now...
Software used... Your going to find this twisted....

3DS Max
Bryce 5
AC3D
A lil bit of Amorphium Pro
All put together, cleaned up, and tweaked in Adobe Photoshop.

I'll see if I can find a couple more to post.

RSD, I told you about this before man, I only moonlight at the Mime school and you said you wouldn't tell...

But yeah, it's not real smart for me to say otherwise, you prolly have a good point...

Back