Who does what for a living?

kaybusa

Registered
I've talked to a few org members and a few of you have some interesting jobs and could possibly help out other members. So, tell us what u do!
Me- I'm a union electrician (Local 26) Work is slow right now so im a personial trainer at Bally's and i repo cars and chase skips at night. Recovery Agent.

P9150098.jpg

Wow thats one bad A looking dog, I am a production supervisor/quality control of a cleaning company.

ui am an engineer at the local hospital, also do insurance and realstate on the side

I am a Dental Laboratory tech in the US Air Force. Been serving for over 15 years and am still loving it. The travel doesn't hurt either. Check out location---------->

i was an auto tech for 20years then went to installing adaptive equipment in homes and vehicles for the disabled until 4/10 and i had a bad MC crash and i do nothing but ebay stuff for people. and moderate a Harley forum.

I'm in Nuclear Security management at a federal facility.

Was a ninja, got tired of kicking butt. Now I am a semi retired stunt man
Posted via Mobile Device

US Army been in 17 yrs. jump'd outa planes, slid down some ropes and done more than my fair share of 12 mile road marchs but at the end of the day i wouldn't change a thing

I'm a munitions troop in the Air Force, don't think I can help anyone on here out with my profession though... I've been in for 8 years and plan to get out at the 10 year mark. Can't wait!!!!! I plan to do the same job as a civilian after I get out, just sick of being in the military. I will work for them no problem, they pay civilians big bucks :thumbsup:

I provide Hayabusa Parts & bolt-on Goodies to a lot of rabid Busa owners I know. :laugh: Just click the link in the sig.

Oh, and also own a Motorcycle Tour Company providing guided tours all over California, spend about a month on the bike each season.

Motorcycle Tours in California, Pashnit Guided Tours

Best day ever. Seriously.
Dsc01856_500.jpg

Dsc01856_500.jpg

Last edited:
Oilfield engineer....currently serving my country in Iraq. Outta here in March! Keep burning the fuel boys! I need a job to come back to! lol

I'm a munitions troop in the Air Force, don't think I can help anyone on here out with my profession though... I've been in for 8 years and plan to get out at the 10 year mark. Can't wait!!!!! I plan to do the same job as a civilian after I get out, just sick of being in the military. I will work for them no problem, they pay civilians big bucks :thumbsup:

Mother F*er, I am AMMO too! I am stationed at Luke, where you stationed at?

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S ...unless you got the job you wanted.

Im a plumber/pipe welder in Local 14,Jersey City NJ...economy took a crap&Ive been outta work for a while..keeping busy with side jobs,and lately been welding everything my buddys manage to break:banghead:

Traveling Construction Superintendent. I build Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Home Depot, CVS, shopping centers, road improvements, and whatever else they throw at me. Currently building a Wal-Mart Expansion in Hampstead, MD.

industrial radiographer. we do inspection on cross country pipelines, stations, etc etc

Used to work with Big equipment till the train took our jobs. so i made lemons into lemonade and went to work for Genesee Wyoming Railroad.:beerchug:

Used to work with Big equipment till the train took our jobs. so i made lemons into lemonade and went to work for Genesee Wyoming Railroad.:beerchug:

OMG!!! Whats up PHIL?? Long time no see!!!

Oh Yeah... threadjack over...

I'm a highschool Biology teacher.. :learn:

Back